Chapter 11

A month later.

Amal's P.O.V

"My pancakes came out way better."Sebastian said as I plated the pancakes on a plate.

"No they didn't, it landed on the celling."I said laughing as the memory played in my mind again from yesterday.

"I'm never going to live that off am I?"Sebastian said with a tut then I turned around and looked at him? Cyrus sat so comfortable with him.

"Little guy seems to like me a lot."Sebastian added with a soft chuckle.

I let out a tut. "He just doesn't know what a total tanto you are."

Sebastian let out a gasp. "Seriously? Calling me a tanto when Cyrus is around?"

I let out a soft chuckle and placed the plate of pancakes in front of him. Sebastian looked at Cyrus. "I wish you could eat these too."

I looked at Sebastian. "Let me hold him now as you are eating."

"I like it when I have him, I don't mind to be honest."Sebastian said as he picked up the maple syrup with his free hand.

"But you are eating though."

"Doesn't matter."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm super sure."He replied with a smile. "Why don't you go ahead and eat something?"

"Fine I will."

I took a pancake and put strawberries on it with syrup and Nutella, I took a bite then looked at the two who just looked so perfect there and then.

Sebastian was different, in so many ways he reminded me of Zabdiel which kinda made him more attractive to me but he was amazing and he made me feel that I was more to then what I already was.

He spent the month with me and Cyrus well coming and going because his tour ended so he was free and wanted to spend time with us.

"He just smiled at me!"Sebastian said as he looked at him. "Cyrus just smiled at me!"

"Oh my, he really does like you for some weird reason."

Sebastian looked at me and grinned. "Someone jealous?"

"Mhm...Don't know what you are on about."

Sebastian's phone started to ring, with his free hand he pulled it out of his pocket and answered his phone.

"Yeah I'm coming."He said over the phone then cut it off.

I wanted to ask who was it but I didn't want to seem pushy and nosey.

"I forgot that today I was doing a charity concert."Sebastian said as he looked at me. "Maybe you guys could come?"

"No it's fine, you need to go though."

"I really don't want to but it's for charity so I have to go and those kids need any help they can get."Sebastian replied as he let out a sigh.

I walked over to him and he handed me Cyrus, he got up from his stool and looked at me. "At least let me tidy up so it can be easy for you."

"It's fine Sebastian, I can do it when he goes sleep."

He let out a sigh and looked at me. "I'll be back as soon as I can and then we can finish off white collar?"

"Sounds great."

"I'll see you later."

"See you, make sure you tell me how it goes."