Chapter 20

Next Day.

Amal's P.O.V

I let out yawn as I turned on my side, my eyes still closed but my mind was awake.

I opened my eyes and turned on my back then looked up at the celling, my hand pressed against my forehead and I let out a sigh.

What the fuck was going on with my life? One second things were going alright the next second something just ruins it all.

"Amal?"Zabdiel asked as he walked into the bedroom. "Are you awake?"

I quickly sat up on the bed and looked at Zabdiel. "Oh my gosh, I forgot!"

"It doesn't matter."He said with a soft chuckle. "Just tell me where the wipes are."

"Why?"

Then I realised what he meant, I looked at him and let out a soft chuckle. "I'm sorry I'm just everywhere, in the second drawer."

He nodded then turned around and walked to the doorway of the nursery but then turned around and looked at me. "Everything is okay isn't it?"

"Yeah it is."I said with a smile on my face. "Cyrus is okay isn't he?"

"Yeah he is."Zabdiel said with a nod.

Then me and Zabdiel heard a high-pitch scream, Zabdiel and me looked st each other for a second.

Then I got out of bed and put my robe on. "You wouldn't mind if to look after Cyrus a little more?"

"I'll have him."Zabdiel said with a nod. "Don't worry about it."

I nodded then hurried downstairs and ran into the kitchen to see Joel's hands covering his chest as Kat was sat at the breakfast bar staring at me.

Joel looked at me, his eyes grew bigger. "W-Who is that?"

"Why are you covering yourself for?"Kat asked as she looked at him. "I've seen guys before you know."

Joel cocked his head, his eyebrows raised and his eyes grew even more bigger indicating for her to leave.

"Don't come down shirtless if you don't want people to look at you then."Kat said with a scoff.

Joel looked at her. "Well sorry how did I know that there was going to be a elf here sitting here in my kitchen today?"

"Did you just call me an elf?"Kat asked as she looked at him her hands on her hip. "Is that all you got?"

"Okay, this isn't happening."I said as I looked at them both. "Joel, can I ask why are you down here?"

"Yeah why are you here?"Kat added as she looked at him. "By the way, you scream like a girl."

"Wait aren't you a girl? Or are you drag?"Joel said as he looked at her. "Being offensive to your own gender."

"Oh that's it!"Kat said as she threw her hands in the air ready to throttle him.

"Where the fuck did Chris go?"I asked as I stood inbetween them. "And what are you doing out of the living room?"

"Chris went to the bathroom."Kat replied as she looked at me. "He left the door open and I was thirsty."

"Well I don't see a glass of water in front of her or anything to do with a drink."Joel said as he looked at me.

I looked at Kat. "He's right, where's the water?"

"Well he deffo isn't a drink of water so how does he know?"Kat said as she rolled her eyes.