Chapter 2

His eyes looked into mine, my whole body just froze not knowing what to do or what to think anymore.

He brought his lips onto mine then my lips moved into sync with his, suddenly I was realising what to do.

I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. "What was that for?"

"Didn't you feel what I felt?"Chris asked as he looked at me. "You don't know how much I've missed the taste of your lip."

"C-Chris.."

"Don't you understand? That I'm still in love with you?"Chris said as he looked at me. "That you are what my heart desires, no matter what I do you are still in my mind and no matter how much I tried to move on my mind still compares every girl to you."

"I don't know what to do."

He let out a sigh, his hand rubbed the back of his neck. "I've just messed everything up haven't I?"

"I don't want to be a prisoner of this love anymore or whatever we call this."I said as I let out another sigh. "I want to let it go no matter how hard it is."

"Why?"

"Because I've just had a child with the guy who understands me who I'm in love with."

"What do you expect me to do then? Because I'm open to all suggestions."

"To forget me, to move on like you did with Anouk. Find someone else but it can't be me."

"What was between me and Anouk wasn't real me and you know that."Chris said as he let out a sigh. "No matter whatever girl I'm with, my heart just wants you."

"Don't listen to your heart this time."

"Basically you want me to one of yours then?"Chris remarked as he looked at me. "Just shut off any feelings that you feel."

"Seriously? Did you just say that?"

"Yeah I did because it's true, that's what you do."Chris replied as he looked at me. "You shut yourself off with your feelings and you shut people out when they care."

"I'm glad I do that."

"Don't you remember that night under the stars?"Chris asked as he looked at me. "As you were the first to mention it so it means something to you."

"That's not the point, we have t-"

He cut me off. "That is the point Amal because if you still remember that night then that means you somehow feel something."

"The only thing I feel right now is pain."I said sternly as I looked at him. "You remind me so much of the past, I can't do that anymore and I have to let go of the past so I can focus on the future."

"How are you letting go of the past if you named him Cyrus?"Chris said as he rolled his eyes at me. "How are you letting go of the past if you still have that box under your bed filled up things of us?"

"H-How did you k-know that?"

"Anouk told me."He replied with a sigh. "She told me that she saw it and read a letter."

"S-She had no right to."

"But you kept everything, every little note we did to each other."Chris said as his face softened."So don't tell me you are letting go of the past and if you are, you can't let go of that."