Chapter 22

Few days after.

"Cyrus."I said as I looked at him in my arms, today being the day he is turning four months.

"Stop being such a bore to him."Chris said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Shut up Chris."I said as I looked at him. "How am I being a bore?"

"Let him lie down on the mat instead of holding him."Chris replied as he looked at me. "Nothing bad is going to happen."

I rolled my eyes knowing that he was right though, I slowly laid him on the play mat and he let out a loud laugh indicating that he was happy with his teddy bear next to him. He kicked his legs so high in the air for his toes to touch the things attached at the top.

I smiled then I pulled out my phone to take a photo of him then I took a photo of him smiling and his legs kicking ever so high.

"Why don't you send it to Zabdiel?"Chris suggested as he looked at me. "He would enjoy it."

I looked at Chris and let out a sigh. "I know what you are trying to do but it isn't going to work."

"Why?"Chris asked as he shrugged his shoulder. "There is no reason for it not to and whatever happened between you two, you can work at it."

"Chris, I know you mean well but I don't see any point in all of it."I replied as I looked at him. "So can we not talk about this again?"

Erick walked in on his crutches and sat down on the couch. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing."I replied as I looked at Erick. "How are you feeling?"

"Good so far, the doctor lied thinking it was going to make my bi-"He cut himself off for some weird reason and looked at Cyrus. "He looks happy."

Chris looked at Erick. "You might as well just say it Erick, Amal isn't going to judge."

"Shut up Chris, Erick can say whatever he wants whenever."I said as I looked at Chris. "You don't need to pressure him."

"Thank you."Erick said with a nod.

Kat walked in and sat down on the floor by Chris. She looked at Cyrus. "He unbelievably looks like that guy."

"No, he doesn't. He has Amal's nose."Chris pointed out as he looked at Kat.

"No he has that guy's nose."Kat argued as she looked at Chris. "He looks like that guy."

I rolled my eyes at them and that pointless stupid argument that they were having, my phone pinged and I looked at my phone to see text from Maluma.

Colombian charm~

Chilling at the book, stole the kite runner

Me~ Seriously? I wish I could get away from here right now.