Chapter 21

Amal's P.O.V

Joel looked at me then looked down at his phone, with such an annoyed expression on his face.

Chris walked in and sat down next to me, he picked the remote from the coffee table and took it upon himself to turn off the good doctor.

"Hey!"Erick said as he looked at Chris. "Me and Amal were watching that."

"Well sorry I don't want to watch someone taking out someone's guts."Chris said in a duh tone.

I looked at Chris. "Just give me the remote."

He rolled his eyes and handed it to me, I put the good doctor back on me and Erick ever so focused on it.

Zabdiel walked in with Cyrus in his arms, wide-awake and his hands curled into fists.

"Cyrus!"Chris yelled as he got up and walked over to Zabdiel. Chris looked at Cyrus and poked his cheeks. "Haven't you gone a little big?"

Chris looked at Zabdiel. "Can I have a hold of him?"

Zabdiel nodded and handed him to Chris then looked at me. "Are you going to tell me who that girl is?"

I let out a sigh and looked at him. "She's my cousin, it's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?"Zabdiel asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yes I'm sure, don't worry about it."I replied with a nod then looked at the tv.

"Well I'm going to go."Zabdiel said as he kissed Cyrus's forehead. "I'll see you all later."

"Wait, aren't you staying here?"Erick asked as he looked at Zabdiel with a confused expression on his face.

Joel looked up from his phone and looked at Zabdiel. "You aren't staying?!"

Zabdiel looked at me for a second then looked at Joel and Erick. "Sorry guys, it's better off if I stay with Anouk and Richard."

"Why though?"Erick asked as he looked at him. "You are supposed to be staying here."

"Well you aren't going to get much sleep there."Chris added as he played around with Cyrus.

"That's true."Joel said as he looked at Chris then saw Cyrus holding the teddy bear him and Erick got him. "He carries that teddy around with him?"

"Yeah he does."I said with a soft chuckle as Chris sat down next to Erick with Cyrus on his lap.

"Please don't go."Erick pleaded as he looked at Zabdiel. "I don't want you to go."

"It's my choice."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh. "I'm going to go and it's for the better but I'll come by tomorrow."

"Fine then."Erick said then looked at the tv.

Zabdiel left the house, Erick looked at me and let out a sigh. "What happened between you and Zabdiel?"

Before I could say anything to him, the doorbell rang and Joel quickly got up and went to answer the door.

My phone pinged, I pulled it out of my back pocket to see it was a message from Sebastian.

Sebastian~ Sorry I left last night but I had to, I'll call you later and explain what happened.