Chapter 37

Zabdiel's P.O.V

Few hour after.

I let out a sigh as I looked at the bottle of coke in front of me, I couldn't even be bothered to eat or drink right now.

"Anouk and Cyrus would be there now wouldn't they?"Erick asked as he sat himself next to me.

"Yeah, I think so."I replied as I looked at him. "Why?"

"Your face says it all that you are missing him."Erick said as he looked at me. "Why don't you FaceTime Abraham or something?"

"That's such a great idea."

"He never created apple or anything like that."Richard remarked as he looked at Erick. "He isn't no Steve jobs."

"Fuck off you jealous tarodo."Erick said as he rolled his eyes at Richard.

"Roll those pretty eyes all you want but you won't have them any longer."Richard said with a furious expression on his face.

"I'll shave that hair of yours, don't worry."Erick said as he stuck his tongue out.

I pulled out my phone, Joel walked in and looked at Erick and Richard then at me. "You are allowing them to argue?"

"Joel, if I had some energy in me do you honestly think that they would be like this?"

Joel let out a sigh and looked at them. "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

"He won't be talking at all then."Richard remarked as he looked at Erick.

I rang up Abraham waiting for him to answer the call, a few seconds later he did.

"Hey

"Hey."Abraham spoke as he looked at me. "They are here and they are safe."

"W-Why are you dressed like that for?"Erick asked as he showed his face on the camera.

"Dressed like what?"Abraham and Richard asked at the same time but Richard had a worried expression on his face and yelled it from the kitchen.

I gave a look to Abraham, indicating to zip up his jacket at least then he realised and quickly did it.

"Where's Cyrus then?"I asked as I looked at him.

"He's asleep in my bedroom."Abraham replied. "I fed him then I cleaned him and then he went asleep."

"But lazy Anouk didn't help at all, as soon as she came in, she told Mary to make her something then she went asleep."Abraham continued. "She's so lazy man but she was so tired, what does Richard do to her?"

"None of your business."Richard said off camera. "Leave my boo alone."

"Boo?!"Erick sniggered as he looked at Richard.