Chapter 19

"W-What?"

Zabdiel looked at me then looked at her who was standing in the doorway. "Who are you?"

"I want to speak to her not to you."She said as she rolled her eyes at Zabdiel. "So toddle along to wherever you came from."

I looked up at Zabdiel. "C-Can you call Chris here then go up to Cyrus?"

"Sure."He replied but then looked at me with what the fuck is going on look and then he left.

"Who's that then?"She asked as she took a step into the house. "He seems well fit but annoying as fuck."

"D-Dont do any-anything not just yet."I replied as I looked at her. "Just s-stay there."

"What the fuck do you mean Zabdiel?"Chris said as he shake his head walking to me. "Fuck off Zabdiel, worse messenger ever!"

Then he stood next to me and looked at me. "What is it?"

"Just t-turn around."

"Why are you acting so weird for?"He said then he turned around and saw her.

"K-Kat?"

She looked at him with a massive smile on her face. "Ooooh, so is this yours and hers house then?"

"Wait, hold up for a fucking second back it up."Chris said as he held up his hands. "Last time I checked you were supposed to be dead, like dead dead six feet under the ground."

"Wow, you are dealing this exceptionally great then my cousin here."Kat said with a grin on her face. "She can't even bring out her words out properly and here you are speaking every word for her like always."

"What the fuck are you doing here though?"I asked as I looked at her. "We fucking mourned you, we went to your furneal and cried our eyes out. We had to tolerate Taylor swift being played at your wake."

"Finally!"Kat replied as she clapped her hands. "She spoke without a stutter or anything."

"Kat, tell us now otherwise I'll just close this door on you."Chris said sternly as he looked at him.

"Did you know Chris? That black suits you a lot."Kat said as she winked at him.

"Flirting with him isn't going to get you anywhere."I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh, wait are you two still together?"Kat asked as she looked at me and Chris.

I looked at Chris and he looked at me, suddnely he crashed his lips against mine and then he pulled away. He looked at Kat. "Yes we are, why do you want to know for?"

Oh fuck! Why does he want to keep that lie alive? Me and Chris faked a relationship for three of her birthday parties so she would stop setting us both up with people.

"Is the house yours?"She asked as she looked at me and him.

"Why don't you answer our questions and we'll answer yours after?"I suggested as I looked at her.

"No thank you."She said as she looked at us. "Can I get something to eat or something at least?"

"First tell us why you are here."I said as I looked at her. "Because you aren't supposed to be here, you are supposed to be dead."

"So many supposed to's."Kat said as she looked at us. "It's making me ever so famished."

I looked at Chris and he looked at me. He turned to her. "Fine but after you are telling us."