Chapter 8

"Zabdiel!"

I looked at Renato, he looked at me with such a worried expression on his face.

"Zabdiel!"Joel said as he looked at me. "Put him down."

"Put him down and we can sort this out."Richard said softly as he looked at me. "Please Zabdiel."

I moved my hands away from Renato and he dropped onto the floor, I looked at him for a second then looked at Richard and Joel.

My eyes brimmed with tears as I looked at them.

Richard rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug, his hand rubbed my back as he hugged me tighter.

Tears streamed down my face as I closed my eyes, remembering Amal and Cyrus both knowing that they were going to hate every part of me so badly.

Richard pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "What happened?"

Joel looked at me. "It wasn't his fault, don't you remember what Ricky said?"

"Mr Jackman told them, that we went to his office and did the opposite of what we actually did."

"That motherfucker."Joel muttered under his breath.

Richard looked at us both. "Is someone going to tell me what is happening?"

"Management found out about me and Amal, the choice was to leave her or leave the band."I explained as I looked at him, tears slowly streamed down my face." I chose leave her hoping that management would change their mind over time but they didn't and I had to leave last night."

"Wait, you left Amal and your son without saying goodbye?"Richard said as he looked at me.

"He did try so many ways not to leave them but he had to."Joel said as he let out a sigh."I was there, if he didn't leave then bad things would happen to them both."

"Why didn't you just fucking stay?! You had the women of your dreams and your child."Richard said as he looked at me. "Just there and so many people would die for it!"

"I know, I'm such a selfish bastard you don't know how much it's eating me up alive."

"It should, and I wouldn't be so surprised if she doesn't allow you to see your son."

"I know."

Richard let out a sigh. "But I understand, did you try Ricky?"

"Yeah we did then we went to Jackman who made things hundred time more worse."Joel said as he let out a sigh.

"I've just made the worse mistake and no matter what I do, she's going to hate me."

"You just going to have to deal with it."Richard said as he let out a sigh.

"Is going to have to deal with what?"Chris said as he poked his head through the door.

I looked at Richard, indicating to him not to say anything about this all.

"The place downstairs didn't have any chilli sauce."Richard said as he looked at me then looked at Chris. "I was just telling him to deal with it."

Chris let out a sigh of relief. "Oh okay, got a little worried there."

"It's nothing to worry about."Joel said with a smile on his face.

Chris walked out of the room and closed the door, he looked at us three. "Erick isn't looking too good."

"What do you mean?"Joel asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"He looks a little too pale and he just doesn't seem like himself."Chris replied with a sigh.

"Well he is taking his meds isn't he?"Richard said as he looked at Chris.

"Yeah I think so."Chris replied with a shrug.

"Well I'll go and tell Renato."I said as I looked at them. "And see if we can take him to a hospital."

Joel and Richard looked at me with a look. "Are you sure?"Joel asked as he looked at me.

I nodded. "It's fine."

I started to walk, Richard took a hold of my wrist and looked at me. "Be careful the way you act."He whispered.

I nodded, then walked down the lobby I walked to Renato's room and knocked on the door.

The door opened to see Renato there, he looked at me for a second then start to close the door but I wedged my foot so it couldn't close.

"Zabdiel, move your foot before I call sercuity."

"Look, Renato I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that and there is no excuse for me to justify that."I said as I let out a sigh. "I'm just still raw from leaving her and Cyrus, I shouldn't of took it on you and it isn't your fault."

"Well you finally came to your senses didn't you?"

"Yeah I guess I did, it's just that it hurts so much."

Renato nodded. "I get that but I want you to know that I didn't want to separate you from your son."

"Yeah I know that now."

"It's Jackman, I would love to help you with that but you know how he's like."

"Yeah thank you Renato."

"Your welcome."

"Now, Erick is really sick he doesn't look with it."

Renato nodded. "Let's go and see him."He picked up his jacket from the hook and I moved my foot away.

I took a step back and he closed the door and walked out of the room. I looked at him. "I'm really sorry though."

"I understand."

Then we both walked to the room, to see Chris eating things with Joel from the fridge and Richard was on the phone.

I walked over to Erick, I knelt down to him and looked at him. "Erick?"

He didn't toss or turn or even say something, I looked at Renato for a second then looked back at Erick.

I touched his hair hoping it would wake him but it didn't.

"Did he purr in his sleep by any chance?"Joel asked as he looked at Chris.

"I didn't hear anything from him today."Chris replied with a shrug.

"That's weird."I muttered then looked at Erick, I poked his cheeks hoping he would wake up and scream at me but nothing.

"He isn't waking up."I said as I looked at them.

Chris looked at me then walked over to me, he pulled his cheeks hoping him to wake up but he didn't.

"Fuck.."Chris said and looked at Joel.

Richard put his phone down and looked at me. "Why isn't he waking up for?"

"Someone call an ambulance."I said as I checked if Erick's pulse was still beating.

Joel pulled out his phone, his hands shaking as his eyes brimmed with tears. Richard looked at him and took the phone off him and called an ambulance.

"How is his pulse?"Richard asked as he looked at him.

Tears streamed down Joel's face as Renato pulled him into a hug, Chris just looked at Erick silently praying as tears trickled down his face.