Chapter 41

Joel's P.O.V

Richard walked in and place a black duffle bag on the coffee table, he looked at Maluma. "Your friend had so many, it was so hard to choose."

"Whatever you do, just don't tell Anouk that they have touch this table or been here."Richard added as he undid the zip.

Maluma's phone started to ring, he quickly picked it up and answered his phone talking calmly as he could.

Zabdiel walked in and let out a sigh as his hand ran down his hair. "Erick can't take all of this."

"Agree, he hasn't had any of those breakdowns for ages now it happens."

"Maybe he just needs someone to talk to?"Richard suggested as he shrugged his shoulder.

"He's got us, Amal, Royce, Mal and Anouk."I said as I looked at Richard. "There are loads of people he can talk to."

Richard let out a sigh and looked at us. "I mean a counsellor, he needs that."

"He isn't going to do that, we all know that."Zabdiel said as he sat down on the couch. "It isn't for him last time he tried it, it was really bad."

"That's true."I added as I looked at Richard.

Richard rolled his eyes and pulled out a gun from the duffle bag, he looked at it for a few seconds then handed it to Zabdiel. "That's really heavy."

Zabdiel held the gun in his hand, me thinking he would give it straight back to Richard but he didn't.

He looked at the gun for more then a mintue then he handed it to me, it was ever so heavy but this thing could kill someone, end someone's life.

I quickly put it on the coffee table and looked down at the floor, wishing I didn't touch it.

Maluma walked over to us and sat down next to me. "It was Amal on the phone."

"Why didn't you give it to us?"Zabdiel asked as he let out a sigh. "We wanna talk to her you know."

"She didn't have much time."Maluma replied as he looked at Zabdiel. "But she doesn't sound too good."

"More for reason to hurry the fuck up with this."Richard said as he rolled his eyes.

"What is your guy doing? Hacking Interpol or something?"Royce said as he sat down by Zabdiel. "It doesn't take that long."

"Well if you know so much about it, then why don't you do it?"Maluma retorted.

Royce rolled his eyes, Maluma looked at us all. "My guy is on it."

"How? How is your guy supposed to track them down when you have your phone on you?"I asked as I looked at Maluma. "He's going to need the source in order to find out."

Maluma looked at me. "My guy duplicated my phone to find out, whatever phone call or anything I get my guy has it and can hear everything."Maluma explained as he looked at us all then. "So we are going to find Amal."

"Wait what? So that means that your hacker tracker guy can hear and access everything on your phone?"Royce asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Even your calls!"

Maluma nodded and rolled his eyes at us, the doorbell rang.

Richard quickly threw the gun in the duffle bag and ran into one of the bedrooms.

"Were we expecting someone?"Zabdiel asked as he got up from the couch.

"No."Royce replied with a shrug. "Answer the door to see who it is."

Zabdiel walked to the door and opened the door full for us to see who it was to see a girl stood there, her hair tied up in a messy bun and she looked at Zabdiel. "Is Maluma here?"

"Yeah he is why?"

She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hip. "He refers to me as his guy."

"Oh okay, well come on in I guess."Zabdiel said in a unsure tone.

She walked in and Zabdiel closed the door behind her, she walked over to us and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Hannah."Maluma said with a wave.

"Well I've got what you need."She said as she pulled out a note from her pocket.

Richard walked in and sat next to Royce. "Who's this?"

"Maluma's guy."Royce replied with a soft chuckle.

"Wait, your guy is a girl?"I asked as I looked at Maluma. "Why do you refer to her as a guy?"

"Because he's a dumbass who wants everything to be insidious as it can be."She replied as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Her name is Hannah, she loves computers and things like that."Maluma said as he let out a sigh. "She works on the sound for my music."

"You mean sound engineer?"Zabdiel suggested as he looked at Maluma.

"Yeah that."Maluma said with a nod. "Can you give me the info now?"

Hannah looked at him. "What are you going to do with it? Illegal shit?"

"Look girl, it's none of you business."Richard said as he looked at her. "Give him the info."

"No, not until you tell me what you are going to do with it."Hannah said sternly as she looked at Richard.

Zabdiel let out a sigh. "The mother of my child and my best friend have been kidnap, you found out where they are and now we are going to get them."

"Well there's something called the police, where they save people who have been kidnaps for a living."Hannah said in a duh tone.

"Just give it to us."I said as I let out a sigh. "It's a matter of life or death."

"What are you all going to do with your noodle arms?"Hannah said with a scoff. "Don't play with fire."

"Just give us the information Hannah and you won't be involved with it."Maluma said as he let out a sigh

Hannah rolled her eyes then handed him the note.

Richard got up and looked at Hannah. "Thank you."

"What are we going to do about Erick though?"I asked as I looked at them all. "We can't leave him alone or take him."

"That's true."Royce replied as he let out a sigh. "Someone's gotta stay behind for him."

I looked at Hannah for a second and looked at Maluma. "Maybe Hannah could stay with Erick, a fresh face could do him good."

"Hold up a second, I'm not going to be no one's babysitter."Hannah said as she got up. "I only came to give you the info."

"That's a good idea, Hannah stay with Erick until we come back."Maluma said as he got up. "Do us a favor."

"I want a pizza."Hannah said as she rolled her eyes.

Zabdiel and Richard got up and walked into the room, I got up and followed them and I walked into the room.

Zabdiel picked up the gun and cocked the gun. "I'm gunna kill this motherfucker."