Chapter 31

Anouk's P.O.V

"That Starbucks of yours better not spill anywhere in my new car."Richard said sternly as he looked at me, his thumb smoothly rubbing the steering wheel of his.

"Hold up, wait till I get it in my hand."I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

I rolled down the window when the lady tapped on the window. Richard looked at me. "She better not be breathing onto my car."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the lady, she handed me my Starbucks drink and a paper bag with muffins in it.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."With a smile on her face then she walked off.

I rolled the window up and took a sip of my Starbucks as I placed the paper bag on my lap.

"I mean it Anouk."Richard said as he turned the engine on. "I don't want this car dirty, I only got it yesterday."

"Yeah fucking yesterday."I mumbled under my breath ever so annoyed of him right now.

He drove out Starbucks car park and started to drive. "Let me have a sip."

"What if you drop it?"I said with a gasp. "You only got it yesterday and you don't want it dirty at all."

"I even think breathing in here will get it dirty as well."I added as I looked at him.

"Anouk, just let me have a sip."Richard said as he rolled his eyes.

"I mean it Richard."I repeated his own words to bite him in his firm ass.

"Fine then."

I looked at him and let out a sigh. "I've got this weird feeling Richard which isn't sitting with me."

"What do you mean?"Richard asked as his elbow leaned against his side of his door. His index finger touching his chin.

"I don't know, it's something to do with Amal."I replied as I let out frustrated sigh.

"Something good or something bad?"

"I think both for some weird reason, it isn't sitting well with me. I feel like she's hiding something away from me if you get what I mean?"I explained as I looked at Richard. "She never hides anything from me, like she told me about Chris. But it's something that I don't know and I feel like her and Zabdiel are going to get back together as well, now that they sorted things out properly if you see what I mean."

"First of all, you think she's hiding something from you?"Richard asked as he raised his eyebrow, breaking it down for himself.

"Yes."

"What could she be hiding from you then?"

"I don't know, maybe she's pregnant again?"I replied as I shrugged my shoulders. "That she's with someone? I don't know rich but I know she is."

"Now what do you mean she told you about Chris?"Richard asked as he looked at me for a second then looked back at the road.

Did he have to remember word for word? Shame he does now but the other day he didn't even remember a word of black panther.

"Yes she did but I'm not going to tell you that because that's her thing."

"Alright, that's fine by me."

I looked at him knowing I wanted to burst out and say it to him. "Her and Chris grew up together, I've seen the letters and photos and everything."I blurted out.

Richard stopped at a red light and looked at me. "I knew you were going to tell me."He said with a grin on his face.

He placed his hand on my knee and gave it a little squeeze. "Are you sure?"