Chapter 25

Amal's P.O.V

"I'm happy that you and Zabdiel sorted things out between you two."Chris said as he looked at me.

"We had to for Cyrus's sake, if we both want to be the best parents together."I said as I looked at him. "We have to work together."

"I was kinda you were getting back together."Erick said as he looked at me. "Amadiel! I was going to throw a party."

"Wait, would you ever get back together with him?"Joel asked as he looked at me. "I kinda miss Amadiel!"

"No matter how much we used to hear you guys through the wall."Erick added with a wink.

"Aren't you supposed to be the innocent one?"I asked as I looked at Erick.

Erick grinned. "And isn't Joel supposed to be the virgin?"

Joel let out a gasp and looked at Erick. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Woah, Joel is supposed to be virgin?"I said as I looked at Joel.

Joel's cheeks turned to the colour red and he looked at me. "The thing is I'm actually a virgin."

I looked at him and smiled. "Good on you, save yourself for marriage wish I done that."

"Not like you were mother Teresa."Chris said as he looked at me. "You were so dirty minded throwing any sort of dirty jokes back in the day."

"No I didn't."I said as I looked up at him. "That was you, who was the one who told Mrs Frances that joke and she got it like an hour after?"

"That was not me."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "And what else did you do with Mrs Frances as well?"

"Oooh what did gator do now?"Erick asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Chris's cheeks heated up to the colour red and looked down. I looked at Erick and Joel. "I found them both in the bed together and he was supposed to be fixing her lawnmower."

"Instead of the lawnmower making noises, he made her make noises?"Joel said with a laugh.

Chris looked up and looked at us. "Look, she was feeling lonely and was really upset over the fact her husband was never home."Chris explained. "And I was there, at that time I was upset too then a few minutes later our clothes were off the floor."

"Then after his pale ass was running around her garden when her husband found them."I added with a laugh.

"Fuck you."Chris said as he looked at me.

"Didn't Mrs Frances do that to you?"I said with a smug grin on my face.

Erick looked at me and couldn't help but laugh, Joel laughed so loudly then calmed himself down and looked at me. "How did you know that Chris did that?"

Might as well tell him, I looked at Joel. "What I'm going to tell you, you aren't allow to tell anyone."

Joel nodded. "Say it then."

"Me and Chris grew up together."I replied as I looked at him. "Did everything together and things like that."

"In a normal way to say, we were best friends from a young age."Chris said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Wait, how come you never told us that?"Joel asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Because we weren't on good terms, I didn't want to ruin anything nor did she until we sorted things out between us."Chris answered as he looked at Joel.