Chapter 27

I let out a sigh as I filled in my eyebrows, not really wanting to go partying at all.

Chris walked in with Erick, Chris looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "Why are you colouring your eyebrows for?"

"I'm filling them in."I corrected him as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"But why? And why in the middle of our living room as well?"Chris asked as he looked at me.

Kat walked in, fanning herself with her hands for the her eyelashes to dry. She bent down and brought her face in front of mine. "Do my eyelashes look good?"

"They look alright."I said with a shrug. "No point of doing it though because your eyelashes are already long."

"Hello?! What are you two doing?"Erick asked as he looked at us.

Kat looked at me, then she pulled her eyelashes off her eyes. Chris and Erick let out a massive gasp.

"Oh fuck, are you okay?"Erick said with such a worried expression on his face. "You've ripped your eyelashes off, how are you not bleeding though?"

"Fuck, are you fucking feeling alright?"Chris said as he looked at Kat. "Why the fuck would you rip your eyelashes off for?"

Me and Kat couldn't help but laugh, Erick and Chris looked at us dumbfounded.

"Why are you both laughing for?"Erick said with a gasp. "She ripped her eyelashes off."

Kat held up her fake eyelash and looked at them both. "It's fucking fake eyelashes you tarodos."

"Wait what?"Chris said as he looked at us. "You can't get fake eyelashes."

"Yes you fucking can, the same way you can get fake eyebrows."I corrected him as I let out a soft chuckle. "You divs."

"Sorry, we just don't pay attention to make up."Erick said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you two putting make up on anyway?"Chris asked as he raised his eyebrow. "Where are you going?"

"We are going to a place wheee you have fun and let off steam."Kat replied as she pulled out my mascara out of my make up bag.

"Basically they are going to go to a club and party away."Erick said as he looked at us. "That's a better way to phrase it."

"What's the sudden need of partying though?"Chris asked as he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Why don't you ask yourself that since you are the one to go every one that you see?"Kat said as she applied the mascara to herself.

I looked at Chris and Erick. "I really don't want to go but she wants me to."

"Well I'll go with you."Chris said as he looked at us both. "Let all three of us have fun."

"Sounds great."I said with a smile on my face but then it faded away when I looked at Erick. "No actually, Erick is going to be all alone and I'm not having that."

Erick let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "I'll be fine, I want alone time anyway."

"What are you up to my Cuban cigar?"I asked as I looked at him. "Having a girl over or something?"

Erick looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe."

He winked at me indicating he would tell me a little later on, I nodded at him then my phone pinged as I applied slay setting spray on my face.

Kat picked up my phone and looked at it for a few seconds then she let out a disgusted noise. "Eurghhhh, it's two pack."

I put the spray down and I took my phone off her, Chris smelt the mist. "Oh my gosh, that smells amazing."He gushed as he picked up the bottle. "Is it a perfume?"