1

Camila

That date when awful, the guy shows up late, chews with his mouth open and smells really bad like ugh he didn't look like he washed his hair this month.

I had a funny feeling someone was following me but I wasn't sure, I turned around but saw no one so I kept walking and decided to walk a little faster. The wind chimes were making creepy noises and the street was so quiet all I could hear along with the chimes was my heels clicking on the concrete.

I heard a whistle from behind me and turned around, no one was there but when I turned back around there was a man. He was tall, had black hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hello?" I said and he never replied instead he raised his eyebrows.

I felt someone grab me from behind and I started screaming and kicking but the man with blue eyes put what I was assuming was chloroform over my mouth and everything went black.

I woke up in a dark undecorated room with my arms chained above my head to the headboard, I could hear talking outside my room.

"Who is she? Who did you get?" I heard a deep raspy voice say sounding so curious as to who I was.

"Her names Camila" another man said and I heard more talking but I couldn't make out what was said.

The door was kicked open and in walked a woman she was tall, had black hair and emerald green eyes. She walked towards me after closing the door and she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Usually they bring the ugly ones in" she said running her finger down my jawline. "Obviously not this time, the head will love you more than the others cause your hot" she informed me and began unchaining me.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out the bed and out the room. She lead me down some hallway and there were many doors on each side, once we reached the end she knocked the door and we waited.

A tall man with his hood up opened the door and The woman dragged me in and sat me on the chair which was in the centre of the room.

"He will be here in a second" the other man said and The woman nodded.

The door opened and in walked a man, he was gorgeous, he had dark curly hair and dark eyes, his face was so photogenic it looked like he was made in a lab.

He walked towards me and crouched In front of me placing his hands on my thighs which made me tense. He appeared to be studying my face, he had a smirk as he stood up.

"You got a pretty one" he said and The woman who dragged me here smiled and nodded. "Nice work lauren" he said and the woman who I now discovered was called lauren smirked.

The man paced in front of me, he looked deep in thought.

"What group should she go with?" He asked looking at Lauren who glanced at me quickly before looking at him again.

"I think she should go with Dinah,Ally,Normani,Shawn,Ariana,Lucy,Leo, Dante and Robyn" Lauren said and he nodded as if he agreed with what she said.

"Take her to that groups block then" he said and Lauren motioned for me to stand up, I slowly stood up and she grabbed my arm and dragged me out the room again.

She dragged me down a set of stairs and down a long narrow damp hallway. She opened a door and pushed me inside, there were people in here.

"Block G this is your new member" lauren said before shutting the door and I was greeted by a group of people.

"Hi I'm Dante" a tall muscular dark haired boy said.

"I'm Robyn" a tall slim girl with dirty blonde hair said.

"I'm Ariana" a beautiful small brunette said.

"I'm Leo" a boy with piercing green eyes and wavy blonde hair said with a smile.

"I'm Lucy" a slim gorgeous brunette said with a wink.

"I'm Ally" a very small blonde said enthusiastically.

"I'm Shawn" a boy with a Canadian accent said.

"I'm Normani" a gorgeous girl with dark hair said.

"Lastly I'm dinah" a tall Polynesian girl said with a smile.

"Who are you?" Leo said leaning against one of the door frames fixing his hair.

"I'm Camila" I said nervously and they all smiled, Lucy grabbed my hand and lead me to a room, the room was dull and only had a bed in it.

"This is your room" she said with a smile and a wink.

"What is this place?" I asked and everyone's face dropped.

"This is like prison, but not well actually it's prison for people who haven't committed a crime, if the boss likes you then it's either a good thing or a bad thing" Ariana explained and I was still confused.

"Why would it be a bad thing?" I asked and Robyn stepped forwards.

"Last girl who was his favourite he became obsessed, yeah she got a good place to sleep and good food but he raped her and hurt her near enough every night" Robyn explained and I saw Dinah furrow her eyebrows.

"What was he like with you when he met you?" She asked and I thought back to what he done.

"He crouched in front of me, placed his hands on my thighs, studied my face for a good few minutes, said I was pretty, paced in front of me in his thoughts and then asked what group I'd be best in" I told them and Shawn visibly tensed and I looked at him confused.

"I think she might be his new favourite" he stated and for some reason my heart sunk.

I don't know if I wanted to be his favourite I mean if it meant I got better sleeping arrangements and more freedom then I wouldn't mind but I don't want him to hurt me.