07.12 - Easton Zed

Start from the beginning

"Who hurt you?" Maida mouth the words even as her hands continue to touch his chest.

"It doesn't matter," Zed Easton took one of her roaming hand and kissed it. "That man is no longer alive."

Maida trembled, knowing the "man" Zed Easton spoke of was his grandfather - who dreadfully, was also his father. In the distorted and damaged world, the second male lead's life was most tragic compared to the female and male lead.

"You killed him?" Maida mouthed the question, even though she already knew the answer.

"Yes"

Seeing the emptiness in his eyes, Maida lifted and wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't think to distract me from your punishment."

Maida was then pushed back onto the bed. This time, when the man tongue slipped inside her mouth, she eagerly responded. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she sucked and drunk everything in the man's mouth. When the man ripped her cotton dress free, she hooked her legs to his waist and slid one hand from behind his neck down inside the back of his pants.

"Little devil fox" Zed Easton spoke hotly into her mouth even while he slid his fingers inside her.

Maida groped the man's behind before she pulled at his zipper, letting him free. At that moment, Maida didn't care to wait and tug at him with urgency. After years of yearning, the man didn't care to wait either so plunged himself inside her in one powerful thrust. If Maida could scream, everyone in the den would have heard her. Instead, only a breathless gasp escaped her parted lips. The hot sensation was too much for both of them to endure before their bodies begin to move desperately. Zed Easton had tried so hard to move slowly, but the little woman continued to break his control with her hands gripped at his butt - refusing to let him slide out of her even for a moment. All he could do is get lost inside her until she melted against him. Not giving her a chance to relax, he lifted to his knees and grabbed hold of her waist. Moving and thrusting, he stared down onto passion-filled lovely face. Maida's entire body was flushed with heat and sweat. Her lips parted as sweet soft sound of her heavy breath echoed faintly within the room. It pleased the mafia boss to know that only he would ever hear such a sweet sound of passion from the beautiful Maida.

The man made her melt more than once yet he still have not released inside her. And because Zed Easton had fully intent to punish Maida - he did not let the woman rest until hours of merciless devouring. Once he was satisfied, the little woman had long passed out from the intensity. Seeing all the love marks he had left on her body, Zed Easton showed a rare smile that he himself did not know he was capable of. Feeling good and sated for the first time in his life, the man lifted the woman in his arms and carried to the bathroom where he personally cleaned the unconscious woman.

By the time Maida woke up, it was already morning the next day. Her entire body was sore and tender. It took her a long while before she could sit up. When she noticed the clock on the night stand beside the bed had shown 6AM, Maida forced herself to get up to find the missing man. But walking with shaky legs proved to be a challenge. The mafia boss was simply a beast in bed.

When Maida finally reached the door that connects to his office, she scowled to the similar sugary voice. Instantly, she pushed opened the door - causing it to swing 180 degrees and banged to the wall. Glaring not only at the woman in pink, Maida's eyes flashed accusingly at the man sitting behind his large desk. This time, the right-hand man was also present. Three pairs of eyes all went to her.

"Come here Maida," Zed Easton's deep voice broke the awkward silence.

"I'm not your dog," Maida sign with glaring eyes.

Nobody knows that Maida would have walked over to Zed Easton if she could. It had taken a lot for her to walk up to the office doors. So at that moment, her legs felt like jelly - about to give out any minute. Refusing to embarrass herself by falling, Maida turned, thinking to leave. Then all of a sudden, she was lifted into strong arms. Zed Easton easily carried her to his leather chair where he sat back down with on her on his lap. Before Maida could mouth any words to him, the man captured her lips and kissed her deeply without a care for other presently in the room. Only when Maida's body relaxed against his hold that Zed Easton let go of her lips.

"Go to sleep."

If Maida had the energy to fight the man, she would. But the warmth of his strong body and his protective hold on her was difficult for her to resist. Of course, Maida glanced over at the woman in pink, giving her a smirk before laying her head on the mafia boss' broad chest.

"Behave," And because he was talking to Maida, Zed Easton's tone held no coldness. "Sleep."

Tired, Maida snuggled up against him and did just that - sleep. Since the man offered to be her personal pillow and bed, she will not turn down his offer.

"Mr. Easton" The woman in pink scowled, clearly displeased by Maida blithely sleeping in the handsome man's arm. "We're talking business. Should you not send your little toy away?"

Zed Easton's dark eyes held emptiness as it lifted to meet the woman in pink gaze. Such dead eyes caused the woman to take a step back tensely. Because of how doting Zed Easton was with Maida just seconds ago, the woman in pink forgot that the man was a ruthless mafia boss. The way he looked at her now was that of a coldblooded killer who kill without hesitation.

"Leave, you're no longer welcome here," Zed Easton's voice was as cold as his eyes.

"B_ But our business_"

The woman in pink tried to mediate the situation since her original goal had been trying to set up a business deal with the mafia boss. But Zed Easton had lost interested in having any type of business with her the moment she tried to seduce him and nearly cost him Maida. And since it was clear that Maida did not like the woman, Zed Easton didn't care to accept her bargain deal - no matter how good the deal was. The right-hand man sighed softly while observing the entire ordeal. Quickly removing the woman in pink out of the office, he ordered several Gobi members to remove her and her people out of the den.

"You never touched her in the last eight years," The right-hand man spoke with his poker expression. "Even I was beginning to think you only saw her as a pet."

"She was never a pet," Zed Easton replied while he looked at the sleeping Maida and stroking the softness of her cheek.

The right-hand man rolled his eyes and left the office, leaving the mafia boss alone with his sleeping beauty.