Chapter 44: A long day ahead.

Marinette's POV
I had been sleeping peacefully after getting home. My wounds still itching. Suddenly someone was shaking my shoulders to wake me. Before I knew it I was slung over somethings shoulder and dragged me into my closet. When the lights turned on I flipped of the persons back. Now very much awake I stared down two random people.
"Who are you?" I demanded with fists raised.
"Its okay Mari." The woman put a hand over on of mine.
"Tikki?" I let my guard down and inspected her. "Whats going on? Who is he?" I pointed to the black haired boy in black leather.
"I'm sorry Mari I miss counted the days." She sighed. "Its around twelve o'clock. The first hours of the day. Today is kwamii day. All the kwamii's are going to become human for twenty four hours. This is Plagg, kwamii of destruction. We were the first effected because we're the most powerful."
"Pleasure to meet you miss human bug." He held out a hand and I shook it.
"We need to round up the other kwamii's before they are caught." Tikki warned urgently.
"Lets start with Trixx and Wayzz." Plagg insisted. I nodded and thought it over.
"How are we gonna get them?" I asked cautiously.
"Ugh, cheese cake you've made her no fun." Plagg sighed playing grumpy.
"Pfft, cheese cake?" I chuckled as Tikki blushed.
"I have not made her no fun." Tikki growled. "Mari here has a habit of stealing phones."
"Tikki!" I whined upset she would embarres me in front of Chat's kwamii.
"I like her." Plagg nodded impressed. "We have no time though. We need to get to the others."
"Right." Tikki nodded. "We can't be seen, Mari we need you to magic us up another room." She handed me my princess credit card.
"I'm not even gonna ask." I muttered narrowing my eyes at Plagg.
"Then you need to get the other kwamii's and take them to us." She finnished.
"Okay, crown on." I waited for the familiar feeling of transforming.
"This is the new wise gaurdian?" Plagg chuckled. I opened my eyes and flowered at him. "It won't work."
"Fine let's do this like normal teens." I grumbled grabbing my box full of royal equipment. Jaming on my tiara and slapping on a mask I pulled a black jacket over my pyjams.
"Stay here and under no circumstances do you wake Adrien okay." I pointed threatening at them. Grabbing my key and phone I took the elevator to the bottom floor.
"Miss do you need something?" The accountant asked drowsily.
"I need a room madam." I whispered.
"For how long?" She asked sweetly.
"Twenty eight hours." I told her cautiously extending my card.
"Oh, my!" She touched her chest. "Of course your majesty right away. How many people will there be?"
"Five." I told her as she swiped my card and handed it back. With a slight jingle she gave me six sets of keys and explained it was just in case. I nodded and went back up the elevator towards room 73. I shoved my mask into a pocket. I had to knock several times before someone answered.
"Marinette? What's going on?" Alta asked drowsily. Without an invitation I stepped inside.
"Give me Trixx." I demanded.
"What? You can't take her back." Alta protested rather loudly.
"Acctualy I can but at the moment I'm merrily borrowing all the kwamii's." I held out my hand expectantly. When she didn't move I sighed. "I need to protet them from themselves. I promise miraculous you'll get her back but right now the other kwamii's are requesting her and I guarantee you don't want them storming in here."
"Does she know about this?" Alya asked with a wobbly voice.
"Even ladybugs kwamii miss calculated so I'm don't full but she'll understand its necessary." I reasured.
"Okay." She nodded and handed me a curled up tiny fox. I pet it gently until it opened its stunning purple eyes.
"Great gaurdian." She whispered sitting up in my palm.
"Tikki and Plagg miss counted so I assumed you did too." I smiled kindly at her as she froze up. "Its kwamii day so I'm collecting you all up."
"No. No its not that." She barely murmured. "Dusuu."
"Who?" I asked confused.
"I need to see Pollen or Tikki." She replied urgently.
"I need to talk to someone then we'll go get Pollen." I promised before slipping her into my pocket with a moment of hesitation. The name rings a bell. "Thank you Alya you can have her back this ti me tomorrow. For now I need to talk to Nino."
"I'll send him out." Alya replied blandly, a few minutes passed before he entered.
"Nino I'm tiered just give me Wayzz and you can have him back tomorrow." I insisted. To my surprise he shrugged and gave me the tiny sleeping turtle.
"He told me this morning you'd come for him and I had to give him to you." He chuckled. "He's a wise little kwamii so I didn't questio question him just bring him back safe."
"Thats my job." I chuckled and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "See you later okay."
A/N: I'd like to thank a few more readers for voting and commenting! It means so much to me so thank you to; acm3thaps, 44luna and blackrose627! If you'd like to be shouted out please comment and vote if not I'd still like to thank you for reading this far!!! Have a great day y'all! 🐞🐱