Chapter 4: Dark Rose

Ladybug's POV
I swung myself at the akuma. She chuckled and dodged.
"You think you can beat Dark Rose that easily little bug?"
"No." I stated plainly and looked at Chat. He took the signal and ran at Dark Rose batton at the ready. As he neared the pavement began cracking. Out of the cracks grew huge barbed vines. They wrapped themselves around his feet. "Dark Rose flew over to him and got right up to his face.
"Well, well, kitty. Your all tied up!" He cringed at their close proximity and I had to try really hard not to facepalm.
"Bugaboo! Please I promise not use any of my paw-ful cat-chphrases, for the next battle. Just help me meow!" The vines where quickly envoloping him. I rolled my eyes.
"Just use cataclysm!"
"CATACLYSM!" He used the dark energy to destroy the vines. "Where do you think the akuma is?" I looked her up and down.
"The rose!" I thought of ideas on how to take her down. When nothing came to mind I shouted, "LUCKY CHARM!" A red and black whisk fell.
"Hmmm... Chat throw me your baton!" He threw it over to me and I looked around. My eyes focused on a lamp post. The whisk had a hole at the end of the handle. I slipped the baton through it then threw it like a javlin towards the lamp post. Dark rose floated beneath it and I saw the opportunity. Looping my yoyo through the whisk over and over I made a sort sack that Dark rose was traped in. Chat went up to her ripped the rose.
"No more evil doing for you little akuma! Time to de-evilise! Bye,bye little butterfly!" I caught and released the butterfly. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Everything went back to normal. I fist bumped with Chat then ran back to the locker room. "Spots off!" A pink flash turned me back to Marinette. I carefully put my fagile kwamii into my bag. I walked out.
"Hey, Marinette did you see where ladybug went?" Adrien stood at the door trying to look behind me.
"W-what do you mean ladybug?" I pretend to be confused.
"You didn't spot ladybug?" Jeeze hes as bad as Chat.
"You really should stop puns bug me." He stared at me in awe, I giggled and went back to class. When we arrived the other students were still peeling themselves off the glass. Alya came up to me, her phone out. She must have recorded the battle.
"Girl! You missed it. They were so qick today. Ladybug made a trap with a whisk! A whisk!" I pouted making it look like I was upset at missing the fight.
"I'll catch 'em next time." I looked up to see the teacher hushing everyone. Then the class proceeded. The day seemed to melt together for me.

A/N: Sorry its late had some trouble publishing it. All done now though. 🐞🐱