Chapter 27: Tap Tap Splash

Marinette's POV
We had walked through the gardens for an hour before going to the dinning hall. There were saucers and bowls for each of them. I looked over the room. The tables each seated four people. I aproched Adrien, Nino and Alya.
"Can I sit with you guys?" I asked.
"Of course your majesty." He bowed. I chuckled at him.
"Very nice... Nino was it?" I tryed not to sound suspicious. I grabbed his sholder and pushed him up into a standing position. "But you don't bow before me. I'm a normal teen too you know." Kim laughed scilently and muttered.
"Yeah right..." I wipped around to him.
"If you want me to prove it give me your best dare. Hold back nothing." My mother smirked. Alya put her hand on my shoulder.
"He is the most vicious darer here." I looked at her.
"I'm aware of that. I'm a normal teen too not a prissy princess. And I'll prove it." I smirked putting my hands on my hips. "You have until dinner is done." Then I sat down roughly.
"What was that?" Nino asked.
"You'll know soon enough." I shared a quick look with Adrien and grinned.
"This could possibly be catastrophic!" Alya explained. I thought over what she said. It was true. Suddenly I was panicking. What the hell did I do? Where did that adrenaline and confidence come fro... Tikki! I knew it was her. But why? I was shaking really scared of what was to come. I was sweating. I whipped my forehead which was drenched. As I did I nudged my mask. A shiver over took my body.
Adrien's POV
Marinette aproched us and asked to dine with us. Nino bowed.
"Of course your majesty!"
"Very nice... Nino was it?" I almost facepalmed at her suspicious amount of knowledge. I mean why didn't she just say she was friends with Marinette. That would never work on anyone. She pushed Nino into a standing position.
"But you don't bow before me I'm a normal teen to you know." Behind me Kim laughed and muttered.
"Yeah right..." Marinette's face went slightly red. She smirked.
"If you want me prove it give me your best dare. Hold back nothing." This time I couldn't stop myself I face palmed. Nino and Alya tryed to warn her. She merely said.
"You'll know soon enough." She then began to zone out momentarily. She suddenly started shaking and sweating. Pushing a hand across her forehead she clipped her mask. I inspected it. Somehow it was on her face without a strap. Then a shiver ran up her. It rippled. A spark of red ran past it but just as quickly disappeared. Great I'm hallucinating! Right?
Alya's POV
We carefully ate an amazing dinner. I continuously thought about how stupid this royal is. Though I had to agree with her if I was in her possession I'd want to prove I'm not prissy. I already knew she wasn't. She refused to let us bow and wore an modest outfit, maybe this was to far? I stared at Nino he seemed to think the same. He flicked his gaze up to me but quickly looked away blushing. I giggled.
Third Person POV
The group of teens finnished eating. Even the king and queen where excited/worried. Everyone circled Kim and the princess.
"Okay little miss not prissy." He began to tease. She smirked.
"Give me your best shot." She egged him. There were many oo's from the students and one from the queen.
"You realise the worst case scenario you take off your mask." I gave him a really look.
"If that's the worst case I should have asked Rose for a dare." She slipped. He snorted.
"Okay I dare you to~..." He sung leaving them all in suspense. "Jump off the roof into the pool..."
"OMG! Really? Thats it." She began cracking up.
"...while dozens of reporters witness. You must broadcast your message of non-prissyness to them." She abruptly stopped.
"Your on!" I stood up tall. "Hold this Alya." She handed her the crown.
They were all escorted to the pool while the princess was taken to the roof. Luckily the roof near the pool was only one storyed. All of the reporters were already present they had rushed at the scoop. Aren left the princess up there.
"As you know I am the princess! I have a message for you though..." She looked down at them. Her parents looked fearful. "My kingdom and its peoples are safe! BUT! I am still who I was before royalty! Just a normal girl, with a normal life! I'm like any other teen so I profom this dare!"
Marinette's POV
I walked back as far as I could. Then ran strait at the edge. I launched over it and into a triple flip followed by a spinning torpido dive. Everyone stared shocked as I resurfaced.
"Normal girl." I smirked smugly.
"That was not normal!" Alix shouted, "Your no priss but nor are you normal. Try rebel!" I giggled. I got out and realised something... I wasn't wet. Damn it amazing powers! I ran over to Aren and grabbed the towel.
"I'll meet you in the ball room!" I said before skirting to my room. "Tikki spots off." The tiny kwamii dropped into my hands.
"You showed them!" Tikki squeaked. I thanked her and handed her a cookie from my cat purse. She quickly munched it. "What do you want to wear?"

A/N: Here's an extra long one. Question time though! Should I use more points of veiw? Please comment! Thank you! 🐞🐱