Chapter 34: Damn It!

Alya's POV
I walked back into the room trying to seem casual. Marinette came up to me and I smirked. Just need to get him into place now.
"Good job Alya!" She laughed.
"I don't know what your talking about." I smiled and examined my nails. She winked and we began walking out to the cortyard where everyone still stared dumbstruck at where Chat and Ladybug had been strengthened. I spotted Adrien and Nino coming in from behind a building. Marinette pointed at Nino threateningly but relaxed when he shook his head.
"Hey, Adrien." I dragged Mari and to stand next to him. "Now Nino!" I shouted. He produced the pair of handcuffs I had got from Sabrina. He secured one around Marinette's wrist and the other on Adrien's.
Marinette's POV
I walked with Alya out of the class. I saw Nino and Adrien come from the same direction. I pointed at him raising an eyebrow and looked at Adrien. He took the hint and shook his head violently. I relaxed.
"Hey, Adrien." Alya pulled me over to him. "Now Nino!" She shouted. Nino was to quick and he handcuffed me to Adrien.
"What!" I thought I squeaked but due to my transformation earlier it sounded more like a shout.
"You two are gonna follow our rules." Nino grinned evily.
"What do you want?" Groaned Adrien but his voice was somewhat... different.
"We want you two bound for... hm... how about 24 hours?" Alya sent a look at Nino, he nodded.
"Seems reasonable enough."
"No!" I growled. "We have rights."
"Am I that bad?" Adrien said sarcastically.
"Or we can leave you like that longer?" Nino's smirk grew ever wider.
"What about Ms Bustier?" I snarled slightly scared.
"She has allowed us to handcuff you." Alya snorted. I bowed my head. Damn It!
"I'll give you anything you want!" I knew my friends wouldn't agree but I had to try.
"Anything?" She raised her eyebrows. "Tell us all your crush." I paniced, then thought. Who do I have a crush on? Granted I liked Chat but Adrien... Adrien was always buzzing in my mind.
"I...Its..." I struggled trying to find an answer.
"Who Mari?" Alya asked.
"Yeah who?" Nino whinned next to me.
"I don't know!" I cried. Everyone stared at me shocked. "Fine... I'll do your silly dare."
"I'm not really fussed." Adrien shrugged pulling my wrist up with his.
"Oi! Careful." I scolded.
"Sorry ma'am." Adrien mocked my new voice. I used both our hands to wack him in the chest. "Careful shortie." I groaned. Even with my new transformation I was quite short.
"Okay back inside!" Ms Bustier called. I closed my eyes and took in a short breath. I was about to step right back into hell. I knew not why just that, that's what it would feel like. I knew we'd have questions flowing out the door and I'd have to lie about why I'm slightly different. Accutualy I'm suprised Alya hasn't noticed.
Spoke too soon...

A/N: Some friends are pure evil. This is a step closer to Adrienette! 🐞🐱