Chapter 6: LadyNoir?

Marinette's POV
Beep! Beep! I jumped up excited to see my home country. Tikki was still asleep so I quietly went to have a shower. I decided to wear a short red dress with a black leather jacket over. A red beret, a black belt, a pair of pumps and some deep red lipstick. I went to my room and grabbed my black suitcase.
"Tikki." I poked her gentaly.
"Morning Marinette!" She gave an adorable yawn. I grabed a red and black purse and some cookies, Tikki flew in and I went downstairs for breakfast.
"Already Mari?" Maman asked.
"Yeah just need to wait for Adrien." I smiled and sat down for breakfast. I had eggs and crumpets. I felt like trying something new. Once I was done papa gave me a small box and kissed me saying.
"Sorry, sweety need to get back to the bread." I nodded and gave him a hug.
"Mari you ready?" Adrien had walked in wearing a black hood witha green paw print on the front. Trying really hard not to laugh I let him lead me out to his limo. He opened the door for me like a true gentleman then put my bags in the boot.
"You look lovely." He grinned.
"You do to." I giggled and before we knew it we were both cracking up laughing.
"Did you see the article on the ladyblog last night?" I stiffened.
"Yes." I said plainly.
"Well! What do you think?" Adrien looked intently at her.
"Theres not enough proof. Besides only ladybugs word could sway me." I had no idea where this was coming from!
"I think its pretty solid evidence. How are you going to contact her anyways?"
"Remeber yesterday, we're friends." It started to get alkward after that. "S-sorry... its just that I know how it feels to have your entire life shown to the public. Nothing is ever known for sure about those things. For all we know it could be cropped!"
"Its not." He hissed.
"Yeah, of course Chat Noir." He was oddly silent, "Wait...Don't tell me."
"Of course not. I'm not that flirty." He chuckled, but it wasn't his usual one. I brushed it off as nothing and asked him.
"What do you think of ladybug?"
"Shes amazing! Just everything."
"Yeah, but shes nothing without Chat Noir." I shot with a little to much force.
"We're here!" Someone grunted from the front. We got out and grabbed our bags just as the class started to gather. I pulled a pair of sunglasses out of my purse. Slipping them on I turned to Adrien.
"I forgot to mension you and I are going first class." He nodded and we walked towards the huddled students.
"Hey girl! You look so good!" Alya wrapped me into a bear hug.
"C-can't...b-breathe." She released me and smiled.
"Okay class, we're all here so please quiet down while I make an announcement." The class fell scilent. "First, when we get there Marinette and Adrien are going to be our guides as they're the only ones fluent in Chinese. Second there has been a slight mistake four instead of two first class seats were booked..."
She was cut off by Chloé. "Oh thats okay Adrien and I will just have two seats each!"
"Mrs Bourgeois there is only one way your going fist class and that is if the two people going first class chose you. Marinette, Adrien who do you want in first class?"
"Alya and Nino!" We said at the same time.
"Okay Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino. Go sit in the fisf class area until your called to board okay?"
"Yes Madam Bustier!" We all chanted before running off to the first class lounge.

A/N: Hope you liked it! 🐞🐱