Chapters 25: Don't touch me!

Marinette's POV
It was two o'clock and I had juat finnished watching a movie with Adrien. It was, his choice, to watch a chick flick. I got up and hid in the bathroom.
"Tikki? I'm going early so I can call Chat."
"O-okay Mawinette." She said in a half asleep voice.
"Tikki Spots on!" I transformed and jumped through a window. I yo-yoed my way across China before dropping down on a roof. I flicked open my yoyo. Ring Ring.
"Hey Ladybug is everything alright? We aren't supposed to meet until three." Chat Noir's face apeared on my telephone.
"About that there's been an update. I need you here stat!" I hung up before he could further question me. I sat on the roof and waited. There was a faint tap on the roof as he landed.
"What is it m'lady? Is something the matter?"
"Something...miraculous happened last night!" My eyes glimered.
"What! Just telp me woman!" He cried mockingly. I took a deep breath and my posture straightened dramatically.
"I am a guardian." He gave a confused look. "I am the protecter of the last three miraculous!" His eyes widened.
"Wow! So who are we gonna give them to or just keep them hidden?" He seemed really excited. His eyes were full of hope, excitement and eagerness. I knew I'd have to crush it all.
"Acctualy... I already chose three new recruits." He cocked his head.
"Okay, who are they?" I gulped Jeeze he's not making this easy!
"Your..." I coughed, "Your not allowed to know."
"What! So... So first you chose the holders without me then I can't know them?!" He began ranting and babbling.
"Seriously, Chat!" I stopped him, "You think I like so much responsibility? To be incharge of jewls that impact heros. Heroes that impact a city. The city that impacts Hawkmoth? You think three years ago I woke up and thought I'm gonna be a crime
fighting hero! Well I didn't! I woke up being late, I went to school like a normal teen, all I did was help an old man and now here I am... I feel the presure now and as a civilian!" Tears began to roll down my mask. "I can't have you feeling the same."
"Ladybug... I..." He cupped my face. "I'm sorry, won't your friend Marinette help?" I glared up at him a million wildfires coursing through my gaze. He had a sad look in his eyes and I sofened. Then my face began to heat up. Not like a blush or anything of the kind like litteraly heat up.
"Yow!" Chat jumped back clutching his hand. "What was that for?"
"I didn't do it!" There was a beeping from my yoyo. I looked down. "Reina Rouge is on her way... just be nice okay." I smiled. He gave a nod.
"Ladybug!" She called. Flying over all the buildings.
"Girl!" I shouted and hugged her at first she was stunned but hugged back. There was a burning scencation when we did. "Jesus!" I shouted jumping back.
"Did I do something?" She looked down.
"No, thats happened scince a couple seconds before you texted me." She thought for a moment.
"So when I transformed?" I nodded.
"Prehaps there is to much miraculous magic at work?" Chat hypothesized.
"So we can't touch?" Reina asked.
"Well not while more then two of us are transformed." Chat confirmed. I looked down at my yoyo.
"Oh guys! Carapace and Queen Bee are on their way." They smiled and nodded.
"So how stricts their identity protocol?" Chat asked Reina Rouge sent him a nasty glare.
"Don't talk about us like we're another species." She scoulded. I chuckled.
"Just a smidge slacker then ours. If they get into a relationship with each other they can tell." He frowned.
"What about us bugaboo?" He pouted.
"You'd have to make me." I tapped his nose cheekily and winked. Two figures could be seen coming closer. One held a small little object on string that made her bounce each time she stepped on it. The other had a green skate board and was gringing on the ridge of a rooftop. "Here you are! Ah, Queen Bee. My messager told me you were the perfect candidate! Congratulations." I nodded to her.
"Nice to meet you ladybug!" She held out her hand to shake.
"Sorry. I can't all of us transformed at the same time causes us to burn each other if our energys touch." She faultered before smiling.
"Thats okay we can hangout another time."
"Oh my god! Another boy! Can I keep him?" Chat squealed as he walked over to Carapace and they air fist bumped.
"So you three are the new recruits, you follow Chat and I. Just some introductions, Carapace, Reina Rouge and Queen Bee. Yes you are all from Paris. None of you are permitted to leave without notifying me. No we won't meet as civilians. With you knowing." I mummbled the last bit to myself.
Chat Noir's POV
My cat like scences allowed me to hear what she mummbled. No we won't meet... with you knowing... she continued to list dates for patrol. But I payed little attention. What did she mean? Does she know them as a civilian?

A/N: Not even close to finish. What do you want though? Should I wrap it up or keep writing? Please comment. Thank you so much!