Chapter 16: Presents

Marinette's POV
Yesterday I found out we had the entire day off. So I had woken up early to get ready. I put on a pink and white dress, a pair of red heels and a beautiful necklace my mother had given me. I decided to leave my hair down because it was pretty chilly today. I grabbed the cardigan from yesterday and my usual purse. I scooped Tikki up and carefully put her in. I tiptoed out because Adrien was asleep. I went to Alya and Nino's room to wait for Alya. It was about five minutes before she carfully closed the door. We went down to the road and I signalled a taxi. We rode for about five minutes before we arrived at the huge mall.
"Come on." I squealed. We ran up to the entrence and were met by huge bright lights.
"Wow! Its really bright in here. I can't see a thing!" Alya complained.
"Come on!" I dragged her into a technology shop. It took a while but eventually her eyes adjusted and she was staring at a red laptop. "Do you like that?"
"Are you kidding? This would be amazing for my blog. But I can't aford it." I lent over to a sales woman and told her I wanted it. She nodded and took it off from display and into a box. "Oh no! Someone bought it!" She pouted I had to try so hard not to laugh. I used the card that one of maman gave me.
"If your done lets go!" I teased dragging her out. We decided to go to a clothes shop. We looked around but decided none of it was our style. Next I begged Alya to go into a music shop with me. I bought Nino a flash new set of headphones and a few new albums. Then we looked at a few jewelry shops so Alya could find the perfect combination for the 'princesses' coronation.
"Hey Alya..." I said as we walked out.
"Yeah girl?" She asked while admiring her new earings.
"Can we look in a toy shop? I want to buy a present for someone."
"Sure girl, who's it for?" I sniffed slightly.
"Uh... Manon...that girl I baby sit." I lied. We walked into the store and I quickly slipped away. It wasn't that hard since she was busy picking things for her siblings. I snuck over to a sales woman. "Do you have any Ladybug and Chat noir themed toys?"
"Of course right this way." She led me to a huge wall dedicated the me and Chat.
"Hm... I'll take one of everything." Her eyes widened but she didn't question me. She ran around quickly getting everything. We went to the counter each holding a basket. I quickly payed for it and found Alya.
"You done?" I asked. She nodded and we headed out to the road. We jumbed into a taxi and went back to our rooms. I grabbed out my phone and saw the time. "Shoot! I gotta go. See ya later!" I ran up to the room and threw my stuff down. I then ran back downstairs and got in another taxi.

A/N: Just a filler chapter but it will lead somewhere! 🐞🐱