Chapter 33: Strike back

Marinette's POV
"Everyone get down!" Aunt Pema screamed racing in. I had just ran away from Adrien so was completely disoriented.
"Alya!" I ran to her. "Transform. Go!" I pushed her out the door. I ran to Chloé and Nino and pushed them out too. I snuck out the back.
"Marinette this is a big one, be careful!" Tikki squeaked.
"I always am!" I mused before getting into a fighting position. "Tikki! Spots on!" There was a sparkle of dazzling pink and red. I jumped to the roof. Infront of me was a sea of akuma.
"Get the civilians to safety!" Shouted Reina Rouge. Battering with one of them. I jumped down next to her.
"They will disappear if you smash the flask in their pocket! Carapace get everyone to safety!" He nodded and ran back inside while Reina, Queen B and I thwated one after the other.
"If we find the real one we can defeat it we just need to find out how!" Queen B growled as she slapped another akuma.
"Use your power!" Reina Rouge called from where she was sourounded by a swarm of them. Queen B gave me a look to which I shrugged and nodded.
"Honey Comb!" She shouted spining her trompo above head. A thick yellowish substance was slathered onto it. She threw it over a about fifty of the akumas head they instantly froze. "Ladybug!" She shouted as her first beep echoed through the cort yard. There was a thump beside me.
"Nice of you to finally join us Chat!" I said sarcastically.
"I wouldn't miss our hundredth akuma!" I blinked, he was right! "Why's it so dark and gloomy?" He groaned.
"Chat!" I squealed. "I've got a plan!"
"Go ahead m'lady!" I warmed as he said that.. m'lady! There was no time for that though.
"Reina I want you and Queen Bee to go on the roof and use your power to block out the sun!" She cocked her head but jumped on the roof. When Queen B joined her she began playing her flute. The tune was nothing like Volpina's it really suited Alya. It was motherly and kind but also feirce and devoted. A large glowing orb grew on the end. She threw it over her head and closed her eyes forowing her eyebrows. Then it was black, pitch black.
"Lucky Charm!" I threw my yoyo up and caught some thing. "Chat what is it?" I whispered.
"A large torch." He said confused.
"Take me to the roof." He picked me up and used his baton to lift us onto the roof. "Am I facing the akuma?" He turned me by the shoulder.
"Now you are. What are you doing?" I smirked.
"Its just like Volpina!" I turned on the torch and shined it over the bacteria. One flinched sheilding its eyes. There was a woosh beside me as Chat took off. He grabbed the akuma in a police hold and broke the flask.
"No more evil doing for you little akuma! Time to de-evilise!" I captured the butterfly I could feel its imense dark force. "Bye, bye little butterfly..." I whispered. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Hundreds of tiny ladybugs erupted from the torch reseting the sky, making the bacteria disappear and getting rid of the many glass shards strewn around. Just as I expected them to disappear the bugs flew up to Chat and I. Thick bands wrapped around us. I screamed.
"Ladybug!" Carapace, Reina Rouge and Queen Bee called worried. It was excruciatingly painful. It suddenly stopped and those before us gasped. Many had ran from the classroom.
"What?" Asked Chat his voice deeper.
"Why's your voice so deep?" I asked in a mature voice. I turned to him. He no longer looked like a flirty teen he had a defined chest, broad sholders and two belts. He was still the same hieght but to me he seemed shorter... until I realised I was taller. By about a head. I looked down at my hands from my fingers to my elbow was black like my knees down, I had a harder stomach and I felt strong, really strong. I looked to my sides finding my pigtails weren't there. I shot my hands up and found it in a low bun.
It's what happens when you purify the hundredth akuma. A tiny voice in my head said. I could recognise it. Tikki was in my head?
"Chat I think its because its our hundreth akuma!" I smiled hugging him. He had rippling muscles.
"Wow..." he said before a loud beep interrupted us. "That's your miraculous better go..." I smiled. Then I did the one thing I promised I'd never ever do again. I kissed him on the cheek. Then ran to Reina and dragged her off. She told me that Queen Bee had left earlier to detrantsform. We then parted and returned to class as civilians. Nobody nowing we had just done something miraculous.

A/N: Do you want Adrienette or MariChat? 🐞🐱