Chapter 3: Of Course Princess

Adrien's POV
Marinette came in looking slightly afraid.
"Ms Bustier may I borrow Adrien?" A few people wolf whistled at us as we stepped out to the basketball cort.
"Adrien I have to tell you something..."
"You can tell me anything." I reasured her.
"Its not that simple. There are things you can impact with this information thats can hurt many. You have to swear that no one will find out until its time." Mari's face was solemn and sturn.
"What? Whats happened?"
"Swear it!" She demanded strongly. Wow shes all of a sudden really feirce.
"O-okay I swear..."
"I Marinette Dupain-Cheng am the princess of China. The last of the blood line."
"Um... ah?"
Marinette's POV
"I understand I only just found out too." I scratched behind my neck. Then something happened, something I could not comprehended. Adrien hugged me.
"This must be so confusing for you!" His eyes glisened with an unusual amount of knowing. "I'm here for you."
"I...I have to make a few visits to the palace... would you like to come with me?"
"Of course Princess." He smiled.
"Please don't. I don't want you doing it beacuase I'm princess. It was a question." He smiled.
"Do you seriously think I'm going because your princess? Haha! Thats adorable." I blushed and he chuckled. That beautiful chuckle.
"We... we should get back to class now." He smiled and lead the way. When we entered we were bombarded by questions.
"What were you talking about?" Alix gave them a look.
"Where did you go Mari?" Nathaniel called.
"Why were you with MY AdriHoney?!" Chloé huffed.
"Chloé I'm not yours!" he spat.
Third Person POV
"What happened girl? You look shook." Alya whisped to her BFF.
"Nothing much. Class rep stuff." Marinette shrugged turning to her notes. Alya scrunched up a note and threw it at Nino. He read it and nodded to her then turned to Adrien.
"Dude, whats going on with you and Mari?" He nudged him.
"...Marinette is designing something for my father." Adrien shrugged pretending to be really interested in the equasion being scribbled on the board. There was a scream outside and Alya got a notification.
"Ms! I need to go to the bathroom!" Marinette and Adrien said in sync.
"Okay." Ms stared at them weirdly.
Marinette/Ladybug's POV
I escaped class and ran to the locker rooms. No one was in there so I opened my purse and said "Tikki I need to transform."
"Just say the words!" The tiny red and black creature floated in front of me.
"Tikki! SPOTS ON!" I transformed and herd a feint voice.
"...plag, claws out..." Could Chat Noir be a student? It was possible.
I was snapped out of my thoughts as another scream echoed through the street. I rushed out side to see my partner already there.
"Good afternoon m'lady." I rolled my eyes.
"Not now Chat." I looked around for any sight of the akuma. I saw a girl my age with black hair, eyes and lips. She wore a red dress with sevral black slashes. Around her eyes was a red mask.
"Ladybug, Chat Noir! Give me your miraculous!" She screached in a shrill voice.
The duo laughed. "Why do they all ways say that? Like we'll go 'here ya go'!" Ladybug laughed. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this new installation of Red Royalty 🐞🐱