CH.08: Story Time

Comincia dall'inizio

*

After class we had break time, I told Chanyeol I had to meet up with the coach for soccer to ask him some questions.

Chanyeol decided to walk around. We saw that we have third period together so we'll meet in class.

I walking to the new coach's office and knock.

"Come in." He says and so I walk inside.

Yixing, Jiho's little brother Jihoon, and another guy are here as well.

"Hi, are you here to meet me as well." He laughs and the rest smile at him.

"Yes, I'm Oh Sehun."

"Hello, I'm Lee Donghae and I'll be joining the team this year. Were you on the soccer team last year?'

"No I was-"

The guy who I don't know cuts me off. "You were the one who was late. Am I right?"

I nod, a bit embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, the coach from last year, Mr. Shin Donghee was very harsh. Oh, by the way, I'm Song Minho, but you can call me Mino. I was second string last year, and I'll be trying out again this year."

I smile at him.

We stayed there talking to Mr. Donghae for a couple of minutes.

Yixing and I go out first, leaving the 10th graders, Jihoon and Mino, with the coach.

"I'm going to see Junmyeon, wanna come with me? Baekhyun, Minseok, and the others should be there too."

"Sure. Jongin should be there too, for Kyungsoo. Have you seen him today? I haven't seen him all day long. I'm so happy he didn't move to California."

Yixing looks at me confused, "What he was leaving?' Why am I always the last one to find out what's happening?"

"Yixing, he told us the day before you left to Hawaii. Remember we were at the park with Jongin and Taemin playing soccer."

He thinks about it and then slowly nods, "Oh yeah... I guess, I just forgot." He laughs while looking at me.

Ugh, this guy. He needs to be protected.

We finally make it to the table where Baekhyun's group always hangs out at. Outside, by the cafeteria door and near the vending machines, there's shade here too so it's a great spot.

I see Chanyeol two tables away, focusing on his notebook. I walk over to him and look at his notebook.

He really good at drawing. He quickly covers it and turns to look at me. We're both startled.

"Hey, what are you doing here all alone? Come with me and let me introduce you to some of my friends."

He looks to where I'm pointing and shakes his head. This guy.

"What? Why?... Is it because of Baekhyun? Come on, dude. You want him to talk to you so come on."

I grab his arm and pull him. He pulls back to grabs his stuff.

We walk over and I introduce him.

"Guys! Guys. This is my new classmate, Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol, this is Kim Junmyeon, and his boyfriend, Zhang Yixing. They just became official today." They both smile and wave at him. I can see Chanyeol getting really shy. I kind of feel bad because he told me he is not good at meeting new people. Oh well, too late.

"Hi, and congratulations," Chanyeol says as he bows at them. Junmyeon and Yixing bow back and thank him.

"This is Kim Minseok and his boyfriend, Kim Jongdae. They have been together since 7th grade so they're the power couple here in school." Everyone laughs at my comment.