Blue House

Lance lived in a big, three story house with a backyard and toys on the porch and scattered in the yard. The outside was baby blue with white trimming and shutters. Two younger children, a girl and a boy, ran around the grass with toy planes in their hands. An older girl and guy sat on the porch step, turning to notice the car pulling up. Keith recognized them, but couldn't remember where. Lance opened his door and waited for his mother to grab his crutches.

Keith put on his Vogmask, laced their hands together, and leaned into his shoulder. He was an only child, but Lance had numerous family members.

Lance turned and kissed the side of his head, "Don't be nervous."

"Too late," Keith scoffed.

Lance slipped out of the car and took his crutches. He motioned for Keith to come out with a wide smile. The afternoon sun shone through his hair and brightened his cheeks. He was a guardian angel. Keith slipped out of the car through Lance's side and hid behind his shoulder. His parents grabbed their bags and headed inside as the two children ran up to them screaming, "Lance!"

Lance opened his arms, his shoulders restrained by the crutches. "Mia! Pablo!"

They hugged his legs and screamed various questions. Mia made eye contact and tugged on Lance's shirt, "Lance, who is that?" She pointed at the jumpy Keith. Her skin was slightly darker than Lance's. Coils of brown covered her shoulders and fell over her face.

Lance turned and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "This is my friend, Keith."

"That's Keith?" Pablo leaned toward him with a judgmental stare. His coiled blond hair sat on his head like a frayed knot. His skin was light, unmatched with the rest of the family.

"Yes." Lance turned to Keith and motioned to them, "Keith this is Mia, my younger sister. She's five. And this is Pablo, my younger brother. He's nine."

They both gave a small wave and a bright hello. Keith waved a timid hand down at them.

"Why's he wearing a mask?" Pablo leaned closer to inspect it.

"Well," Lance dramatically returned his hands to his crutches, "we better get settled inside. It's been a long drive." He directed Keith to the porch.

The girl that was sitting on the porch opened the front door for them, "This your boyfriend?"

Lance chuckled, "Hey Pidge." He turned to acknowledge the boy, "Hunk."

They all went inside and helped Lance up to his room. Keith focused on keeping his body as close as he could to Lance as they walked. Lance's room was painted a blue. He had a reddish dresser on the right and a matching desk to the left of the entrance. In the upper left corner was a queen-sized bed with blue and red striped bedding. Various trophies and pictures littered the shelves and walls. It reminded Keith of baseball season.

Keith jumped up on Lance's bed and sat on his knees. Lance sat next to him and propped his crutches against the wall. Pidge sat on his desk, kicking her feet while Hunk sat in the chair.

Pidge leaned forward to inspect Keith, who cowered behind Lance. "You're tiny."

"Smaller in person, huh?" Lance teased him with a ruffle of his hair.

Keith nodded, "Hi." He pulled his sleeves over his hands and gave a small wave, "I'm Keith."

"Aww!" Pidge looked to Hunk. "He's cute!"

"So," Hunk tilted his head and flicked his finger between them, "what's your guys' relationship?"

Keith's face puffed up in a blush as Lance stammered out, "Well, we're just friends right now."

Pidge wiggled her eyebrows, "Right now."

Lance threw a pillow at her, "You stop that!" He sweetly rubbed Keith's thigh and chuckled, "Alright guys, I love you but I'm exhausted. I'll call you and we'll hang out."

Pidge jumped down from the desk and tossed the pillow back, "Sure you will."

When they left, Lance wobbled over and shut the door. He flopped down on the bed and sighed, rubbing his eyes. Keith kicked off his shoes and took off his Vogmask to curl up next to him, "I like your friends. They're fun."

"You think so?" Lance turned his head.

Keith leaned up to kiss him, "Yeah."

A smile tugged on Lance's face, "Do that again."

"Do what?" Keith kissed him and smirked. "That?"

Lance laughed and brought his hands up to hold Keith's jaw. He lifted up to his knees and rolled on top of Keith. He stopped and stroked his cheeks, "Is this okay?"

Keith giggled and brought Lance's head down to lock their lips together. He wrapped an arm around his shoulders and used the free hand to cradle his head. Lance's hands held Keith's hips and tugged on his belt loops. Keith opened his mouth to let Lance's tongue in and ran his hands down his chest.

Lance's door opened as an older girl entered, "Hey, Lance I didn't get to-" she squealed and jumped back out to slam the door.

Keith had covered his face in his hands as Lance shouted, "Anabelle!"

"I'm sorry!" Her voice was muffled by the door, "I didn't know you brought a girl home!"

Lance facepalmed as Keith hid his blushing face. He was screaming in his head. He peeked through his fingers, "I forgot you had siblings."

Lance sighed and scratched his head, "I forgot I had siblings."

Keith gasped and removed his hands from his face, "She thinks I'm a girl."

Lance nodded and clicked his teeth, "And she thinks you're a girl."