Chapter 24: New

3POV

(Tanara is mixed 5'3 black and blonde hair classy but down to earth quiet and calm)

SG finds out she is mixed 5'3 the only child and 22 also that she is in college for becoming a lawyer, Afterwards they left the club "Well i had a fun time talking to you but do you want something to eat?" SG asks Tanara "Yes but I will let you pick "SG looks her in the eyes "No by all means you pick I'm paying anyway little princess" SG strokes her chin.

"Okay ummm Felu's" He smiled "okay let's go " He walks to his car and sees a red folder laying on his car he knew it was his next mission he grabs it and opens the door for her she gets in he closes it .he gets in and they head for Felu's.

He parks right in front then opens her door .They head  in and he wants a booth The hostess personally stops to take him to the booth. SG doesn't understand why everyone is acting weird "Here you go Mr.Reaper" Tanara looks at him then Sits down "A waitress will be with you shortly"

"So why did he just call you Mr.Reaper ?" She asks while staring at his tattoo the whole time " He realizes it then shrugs it off."Your very handsome "She touched his hand ever so slightly."your beautiful and you know it dont you?"
She nods then the waitress comes over smiling and orders their food .Tanara orders thai curry chicken and SG orders Shrimp and.chicken parmesan Alfredo with salad .

"So how old are you ?Where you from?what you doing here ?"She asks.

"I'm 19 and I am from here and I just lo3ve here "So she says hmmm then watches as the waitress hands them their food then she walks off,but out of nowhere she turns back around then hands him a piece of paper he sees her name and number."aww that's cute "

He saw her look with jealousy he takes,his phone out and checks it seeing a text from Bianca it read "I am sorry for everything I won't bother you again "He shows it to her .Getting a shake of the head from Tanara.She keeps scrolling he doesn't care .after awhile she hands it back then he sees her number and its saved under "Baby😍💜"She smirks

"let's eat before it gets cold "They eat and talk after about a hour SG asks her "you want to go home or to my house " She says "Can. We go to your house ?"
He nods then puts $200 on the table and walks off holding her hand she opens her own door then smells something and gets excited by the smell "can I see your bag ?" SG raises his eyebrow in suspicion then hands it to her she sees what she is smelling then pulls out the weed "may i?"

He shrugs his shoulder then drives slowly to his house.She rolls it then smokes it with him as they make it to his house he sees she is passed out in the seat .He picks her up and lays her on the bed in the guest room.He puts her on a pair of hit sweat pants and one of his shirts .then closing the door he head to the bathroom to shower.

After he showers he puts on sweatpants and a tank top then gets into bed.Soon after checking his phone he texts the waitress and she calls so he answers and they talk .Then he tells her good night then hangs up he falls asleep soon after.Tanara wakes up then calls a uber to the restaurant from the previous night she asks for the waitress's address .She goes to it and tells her "Don't flirt with him anymore he is mines " She heads back to his house and finds him still sleep so she smiles and lays on. His chest falling asleep with him