Chapter 12.Happy

3POV

Before her eyes there was a blue ferrari 458 spider limited edition.

So while u walks up to her car she asks for the keys he hands them to her .

She felt something in her pocket but she ignored it .

She opened the door and got in.

she absolutely loved it.

Custom blue camouflage seats with a spongebob steering wheel cover.

Then she saw a Louis Vuitton bag in the passenger seat.
Opened it and saw money a bunch of diamond bracelets and a letter that read,

Dear Baby

Ig is all you say
Sorry is all i say
Ik im aggy
But i was born this way
Only feeling im going to display
Is that i have and will always
Love you this way........

To Be Continued
- Love SG

She smiles and looks up to see her boyfriend has vanished..

"Never stay in one place for long "she scolded

So she gets out of her car with the bag and she walks in the house to find her boyfriend and her baby girl .

"Bianca your boyfriend left him and his daughter is with him"said kiara

"Did he say where he was going?"she wondered.

"He told me to tell u he is going to the mall with her "kiara said.

"Okay thanks" Bianca went up stairs.

Why do they keep leaving me without telling me where they are going?

She thought to herself sighing

"I miss him already ugh" said Bianca as she put the bag in her closet and layed on the bed.

She crawls under the cover then lays down and falls asleep. When she woke up she went to go take a shower.

Again she felt something in her pocket so after she stripped she searched her pants pocket but soon as she stuck her hand in she saw her phone ringing .

"Hello"

"Bianca thank you for yesterday with them girls"said dymond

" your welcome ,I'll call you later "She hangs up.

She takes a hour in the shower.

She gets out with a towel around her and she takes a small silver box with her name on it she forgot to clothes the bathroom door soon as she open the box and almost in the room she sees her boyfriend.

SG was on one knee and he spoke.

" I get on my knee. Okay
To as you will you be my wife today" he says as she sees the gold and diamond ring in the box..

She sheds a tear and smiles. Then she asks are you joking or are you serious right now?"

He says "Baby I've never been more serious in my life"

"Sooo Whats your asnwer baby?"

She thinks is this really the person i want to spend my entire life with .He makes me happy.He is more the My lover he means the world to me.He makes me feel great. I love him. Yes i do .....i want him forever .
She finally asnwers "yes baby i will be your wife yes yes SG"