Chapter 44.Gf Again

3POV

"Come here Bianca." Bianca walks over to him he pulls her into his lap "what's wrong with you and dont lie to me." She huffs then she slides down between his legs til she is sitting in front of him on the chair. Putting her head on the desk." I just really realized I had fucked up when I cheated it reminded of how me you and Kiya used to go everywhere and just have fun and I really missed it I miss you SG I can't describe to you how much I miss laying on top of you laying under you being under you feeling your tattoos falling asleep on you making you mad at me getting mad at you I miss everything about you...you don't understand how much it hurted everyday seeing you with Tanara it really made me mad all the time. I tried to act like I didn't care but that shit didn't work it on made me miss you more like man I would fight any bitch thinking they can have you SG I really miss you I want to try again i want to start over I want to forget the mistakes I've made Iwant to be with you again like I regret ever going to the mall that day I don't even know what was going through my head I need you in my life I've fallen apart without you I tried to stay strong but that shit just didn't work I miss you too much ."

SG was listening the whole time leaning back and thinking taking in all the shit he was hearing from her."Ok look here To be honest I do miss you i really do I missed you eveytime that's why I was so angry cause I wanted to be with you but i couldn't trust you I'm not gone act like I was good cause that shit really fucked me up so I had to find somebody to keep my mind off it and like I just couldn't function do you know how many people I've killed since we broke up cause I have to find something to keep me from thinking about you otherwise I feel like I'd break down everytime I thought about you .Man one night I was sitting in my car thinking .....cause i had just finished a mission and like I kept thinking about you like bruh it was so heartbreaking cause i really wanted to be with you like I wanted to drive to you and just hug you and talk it out  but I knew if i would of seen you I would of got pissed again like those countless night I took advantage of you I want you back to."

She takes a deep breath then talks. "Honestly I feel like I kind of deserved what you was doing but at the same time it was unbearable ...im not even talking about the pain man the pain was so devastating I wouldn't want any girl to go through that I never want that to happen again ...it made me  scared to ever let you fuck me ever again even right now I'm cautious with how I act around you ...but  I'm talking about how Every time you did it It reminded me of how stupid I was and like just knowing the love of my life was hurting me and was enjoying it like we was fucking and thats whh my heart  broke and it made me feel like I wasn't shit. Then it got worse when I wanted you to stop I saw in your eyes that you were either enjoying it or you was so disappointed in me like I could see pain in your eyes and I didn't know what it was til you explained yourself just now."

"Well now it's time to move on as a family I guess. Open the top draw. She opens it and she sees the ring and the necklace that he had bought her. "Wait you kept these ?" She was surprised like the whole time he was thinking about her he really missed her."We never got divorced so Ok haha but we never did get to have our wedding ." SG says with a smirk on his face looking at her he breathes slowly thinking about her. He takes the necklace and fixes it on her neck moving her hair out the way so he could fix it , she placed the beautiful ring on her finger still mesmerized at how pretty it was.

"I'm serious though you can't even fathom how much I need you like nigga I really need you."

Bianca stands up turning around she sits on the desk. She looks down at him SG scoots up and wraps his arms around her small waist "I'm sorry Jamar I'm really sorry I love you "He looks her in the face as he leans back "Hush I forgave you already and just maybe I love you too." She wipes her face.

She takes her finger and saves it telling him to come here. He sits back up she takes both of her hands  places them on both sides of his face she kisses him for 10 seconds.....honestly that was one of the best kisses we've ever shared his lips are so juicy. Tianna runs to her dads chair again yelling."ayhhh no no ayehhhhh up up now." They both laugh as they part lips Bianca cleans her face."You are a very demanding young lady to be so little." He father picks her up again.

SG sits her on his lap she reaches into his pocket grabbing his phone. He presses the lock button and unlocks it for her. He places his hand on Bianca's thigh squeezing it softly. She looks at him as if asking what he had  wanted." Which rooms did Kiya pick for her and Tianna?"

"Umm Kiya's room is the one across the hall from ours,Tianna's is the one closest to the stairs. But that might not be safe because she likes to run around being wild like her father's hard headed ass." SG then thinks and responds shortly "I have a baby gate put it  on the steps so she can't go down unless we with her."

"But somebody is on the way to bring some puppies so the girls can pick a dog for themselves."

" We have two big ass dog houses in that other room and it has dog toilets and all the puppies and trained to used the puppy toilets already so thats good."

The door bell rings "that's probably then right there so  let them come up. "

"Kiya do you want a puppy ?" Kiya puts her iPad down "no  I want some ice cream." Bianca looks back as she sees four pretty puppies in a cage. Opening the cage after closing the office door the puppy  breeder "this one is the youngest the rest are a day older."

Bianca get up quickly "baby i want that one  it's sooo pretty." Pointing to the  all white one with one  black paw. "They are a rare breed called Aztec pitbulls."

SG picks a black one with a blonde paw for Tianna "this is yours princess."

"shadow ohhhhhh shadow ."

"Well I guess she named hers."Bianca picks the puppy up and rubs it's back"your so soft I'll call you snow."