Chapter 26:Live

3POV

SG gets in his car heading to SouthSide to check up on his brothers while lookin up the street he sees his next target drive down the street so SG rushes to his car and drives behind the car fast

SG then sees how to stop the car he shots the front tire making the car flip SG stops his car and hops out runs up to the car dragging the guy out then shooting him til his gun clicked

SG turns and sees Tanara looking at him with fear .Hearing sirens SG fled the scene he drives home.He notices Tanara is back.He heads inside.

SG walks in the kitchen and grabs a sprite thrn goes to take a shower .After he showers SG gets dressed and heads back downstairs with light blue hollister jeans with a red blackwatch polo shirt with bred 13s and a black and red nike windbreaker.

SG smacks Tanara's ass she jumps and looks him in the eyes. "Don't put yo hands on me You crazy.. I mean i knew you like to kill but you enjoyed killing him you literally kept shooting til yo gun was empty all i felt was fear, you are beyond crazy." She turns around smacks him in the face hard.SG just stands there letting her hit him.Then she spits towards him SG instantly feels his blood boil.

He feels the spit hit his face .His vision goes black .He opens his eyes she is layin on the kitchen floor wit a busted lip holding her ribs.She gets up and runs upstairs into the bedroom she slams it and locks it.

He can hear her talking to her older cousin.Around 30 minutes later Her cousin walks in and asks why did SG hit her."Fuck out my house before you get missing."SG turns to grab his phone off the counter Tanara's cousin sees the tattoo on his neck he runs to his car and drives off.

SG walks upstairs and twists the door handle finding out it was locked.He bangs on the door."Open the fucking door now!!." She opens it then tries to walk out .SG grabs her shoves her against the wall and tells her to her face " if u ever call somebody over here to help you again they won't be able to help you out ."He punches the wall right beside her head leaving a hole.She slides down the wall as he lets her go she cries.

SG gets a call

"Umm hi SG this is Diamond's mom umm......(sighs)...so Kiya got shot in the shoulder while walking ou"

Boop SG hangs up and rushes to his range he had just got back.He dashes to the hospital. SG Runs to the room Diamond's mom texted him to go to .SG sees his daughter laying there he freaks out .He runs at Diamond and punches her right in the eye.Falling on the ground.

SG starts stomping all over her hearing bones crack .So her mom. Tries to hold him back."Calm down please " She speaks .."Who shot at you and hit my daughter?".Coughing and trying to breathing"It was The H&M boys But i saw Flex while i was running."

SG exitsthe hospital and drives down Greenland Dr to The H&M Boys spot.He used to hang with some of them but this was unforgivable.He gets out and walks inside heading in the living room he goes stands in front of Flex "So wassup nigga " .

So Flex attempts to dap SG up,But SG moves his hand and pulls his gun out and hits him right in the face then Flex drops SG shoves the gun in his mouth and sends him to hell , still not satisfied
SG goes around killing everyone in the house til he was done.