Chapter.16 Resolve

3POV

"So kiya, you okay princess?"SG asks his daughter
"Yea dad"says kiya
Sg walks up to sit with them and Bianca stands up and walks off towards the sink ,"kiya hold on " SG gets up and walks in the kitchen behind her."Where you been?"Bianca looks at him as he walks up to her ." I had to handle something " he voices she smacks him hard in his face."You shot at innocent bystanders with a ass of minors and underage kids in your car ,what the hell is wrong with you?"

SG goes upstairs to shower hears her yell "Don't walk away from me",He turns around and looks at her "gone somewhere with your anger" he walks up the steps abd heads to the bed room to go take a shower "how the hell does she know about that if she wasn't around me?"he thinks out loud.Bianca follows him and says"cause i have to know what you are doing at all times,im worried for what might happen to you",wraps arms around SG stomach. 

"Look man,stop doing dangerous stuff that can get you killed ,I don't want to lose you"Bianca says
"I'm not going amywhere im here"smiles takes shirt off then starts the water getting ready to get in the shower.

moves hands strips then looks at the bullet scars from some days ago.Steps in the shower and lets the water flow down his face,feeling himself relax a little more.

"Can i join you?"asks Bianca."yea.....sure come on "
He moves back then looks at her as she gets in he is amazes that he has a Fiancee that looks so perfect.He closes the distance between them and places kisses on her neck."Not yet",Bianca mutters .

He rubs between her legs and she gives in almost too easy"okay just for a lil while,kiya will get suspicious",watches Bianca turn and looks him in the eyes."pick me up and make me sore already we havent really been getting along cause of my attitude so hurry to and I'll show u how sorry i am",Bianca speaks SG hears his phone ring but ignores due to his current situation.

Bianca hops on him and she grabs him lets it slide all the way in and lets him take control she lets out a moan then quickly buries her face into thw cradle of his neck and starts suckin on his neck .They spend 20 minutes then get back  to showering.They get out Bianca feels sore already she takes  her takes her time so that SG has a good show to watch."pull it out"she says as he puts his boxers on.He looks at her and nods.

"Kiya you okay?"Bianca screams.

"Yes mom im in my room "she says cheerfully
Bianca gets on her knees as SG is checking his phone she takes it all in her mouth .He looks up surprised"Didn't think you could suck it all"

She looks at him then continues after awhile she pulls it out and says in a soft voice"You know what im thinking even thought i really dont do that but I'll let you"then she sucks it again til she feels it all go in her mouth.
She swallows then gets up and goes to brush her teeth.

"Well that was fun, i gotta go real quick meet you and kiya at the restaurant in 30 minutes okay?" she walks up to him and looks him in the eyes "don't do anything dumb"

He nods then hops in his Range Rover and heads to SouthSide.He then pulls up to Blue house and buys some weed then goes to the Trap to where Rex was.He opens the door then tells Rex to get in
Then they both head to the restaurant.