Chapter 43. New Beginnings

3POV

Bianca kept calling his phone that whole night not even really wanting anything just wanting to talk to him even though he probably didn't want to talk to her.What the hell is he doing ?He never answers the phone ever since we broke up last year.

Finally he texts her an address "come here and go to Diamond's house and tell her to give you Kiya." Umm weird but okay I guess. First I drive to the house he was living in with Tanara but as I get there I see like 5 fire trucks and police cars ."What happened?" Bianca asked as she got out of her black BMW walking towards the police after shutting her door.

"Ma'am step back please."the officer places his hands up in front of her motioning for her to stop. "I aaked you what happened I used to live here I'm entitled to know."The officer looks at her for a minute then speaks "the house was set on fire but It seems that the fire was set on purpose being that the first floor is poorly burned but the second floor is destroyed plus we found the remains of a metal gas can but so far no finger prints. Plus also the weird thing is this house belongs to a Mafian that is retired from what I've heard this house belonged to the new Don. Last thing we found to be weird is that the fire started inside the house as if they were trying to destroy or get rid of something ...but to my knowledge no body has been found no weapons in fact all that was in there was furniture and appliances."

Bianca shoke her head then she gasp as she thought about it she remembered Tanara ...oh shit he got her. She knew he was smart enough to not leave the body in the house."Oh and did you know the person who owned the house?....I think his name was SG  or SJ something like that."

Bianca turns around as she was walking off she stops to speak "No never heard of him." She gets into her car to do what she was originally supposed to be doing. She pulls into the 3 story house. Parking she gets out and walks to the door knocking not too hard.

Diamond opens the door "hey Bianca what you needed?"Bianca doesn't bother coming in knowing she'd be going right back out."SG wanted me to come get Kiya." She turns around confused then she says loudly "Kiya come on your dad wants to see you."

Kiya yells then runs downstairs you can hear her foot tapping rapidly."yes ma'am ohhh mommies. "She saw both her moms. Bianca holds her hand out grabbing hold of Kiya's walking to the car . Diamond follows behind "I think he killed Tanara because I just saw on the news that their house was burned to the ground and nobody goes after his house cause nobody knows where he lives." Diamonds says.

Bianca buckled Kiya in beside her sleep sister closing her door she leans against her car."me too cause he told me he was going to kill her and I haven't seen her at all since the day i went over there."

Diamond wondered something "but what reason would he have for killing her though I mean he cares more about her then he cares about either of us."Bianca takes a deep breath wishing life wasn't so complicated."That's not true he doesn't care about her I could see in his face plus have you ever heard him say He loved her all they really did was fuck and fight ,there were no emotions in that relationship if so it as one sided and that's kinda sad because she really cared about him..and he could of killed her because he found out she was Latin Kings."

"Well I gotta go so we will finish this discussion later ." She gets in and drives to the address it took about 10 minutes to get to the house it was  a nice ass house."what is up with this nigga and his nice ass houses?"
She pulls into the hard seeing like 9 cars sitting in the driveway. She pulls in and opens Kiya's door the she pulls Tianna out letting her walk holding both their hands. Someone opens the door as she walks up to it.

Looking around she sees a living room in front of her  a dining room to her left. She steps in she saw  stairs behind the couch.

She looks him in the face "who the hell are you people?" She looks around seeing as ass of people in the house but for some reason they were all standing up. "Follow me The Don is waiting for you guys." The man looked Italian or something like that. He walk behind the couch past the people heading to the stairs she follows . He turns to the left hearing for the only room on that side . He opens the door "Sir they are here .

The room is a nice size office with a desk ,file cabinets, bookshelves, chairs and a couch with a 55" tv mounted to the wall.

SG looks up and smiles "come on sit down my babies. "

He then tells the Bianca "Bianca this is Ben he is a Mafian like me ok I should of told you but oh well so I'm a Don which means I'm the person in charge him and Stello are my left and right hands. They won't hesitate to make sure you guys are safe and the houses  that are near all belong to The family ,The RockHart Tueur Mafia Family that is the family I'm over. They will be around days but not often ..only to inform me of stuff. Don't worry though they all have girlfriends plus they wouldn't flirt with you anyway ."

Bianca then speaks "I know about the Don part I found out earlier and I also know that you are responsible for Tanara being missing but I really don't mind I never really liked her in the first place." Tianna walks around the desk to her father "up daddy." He moves his seat back and picks her up sitting her on the desk in front of him. She grabs a piece of paper off his desk. Ugh she is already bad as hell and she is just now two. " give it here." She hears the base in his voice causing her to cry.

He looks at her "your spoiled " She sticks her lip out still crying so he lays her on his lap her head resting on his arm. She gets quiet "really your spoiled foreal."
Bianca thinks about everything then just shrugs her shoulders." So how many bedrooms ." He holds 5 fingers up ." Well I'm going to let the girls pick their rooms which one is yours?"

"You mean ours ? It's the last one on the right. She gets up and reaches for Tianna when she walks around the desk Tianna yells "me stay with daddy." Bianca shrugs "I don't care crybaby you can  stay right there with your nappy headed father."

Tianna smiles"daddyyyyyy dada haha momma mad." SG had no choice but to laugh realizing she made her mother mad on purpose. Seeing Bianca walk away with a pair of light grey tights that fit so perfect that woman loved her some crop tops  the whole time they were talking he couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing a bra but as she stood up he could tell she wasn't wearing any panties either. But knowing Bianca she meant what she said when she said she wasn't going to have sex with him anymore but oh well SG didn't really care he wasn't with her the first time just for sex.

SG fells his daughter stand up in his thighs she grabs his chin hair playing and fiddling with it "soft " She was talking so good SG was proud of her. He picks her up lifting her in the air leaning back into the chair she smiles he sees her small little teeth. "She looks like you a little ." Says Bianca leaning in the door way with a emotional smile on her face like she was going to cry.

Ben looks at her then at SG Kiya holds her hand old trying to hold her baby sister. "KIKIIII" She giggles as she goes to her sister they walk over to  the couch and turn the tv on it was loud enough for the kids to hear it. "I'll be downstairs if you need me." Knowing he needed to talk to her he leaves them walking downstairs.