Chapter 23:Shake right

3POV

As the guy finishes the tattoos SG looks in the mirror he sees one tattoo of the letters RTMF on one side then he turned to the other side he sees a grim reaper. The tattoo artist tells SG "SG you are the Grim Reaper."So he gets into the rolls and is driven to the Apple store .SG goes into the white bag and grabs a few stacks he walks in and grabs two iPhone 8s a iPad  a MacBook and a Apple watch.

SG gets back to the car.He sits in the car and searches threw his old stuff and puts his old SIM card in the iPhone then he takes the new one out the bag and puts it into the other iPhone he calls Diamond "I'm coming over in a little bit to talk to you and Kiya "She says okay come over .

He tells.the driver the address and they head there he walks to the house and knocks as he opens it he sees his daughter rush and jump to hug him he hug her tight " daddy missed you baby " He picks her up and walks in the kitchen"Kiya get down to play" she does as she is told

"Diamond first off I was prison I had to serve some time and I know i haven't done the best at being a good father but I'm going to do better"He then walks toward the door she grabs his arm " come here "He follows her upstairs to the bedroom "Kiya sit down somewhere" She walks him to The bed then softly pushed him down "What are you doing Diamond ?"

She looks him in the eyes and Says "Missed my baby daddy " He shakes his head. She reaches into his pants "man I missed this monster "
SG grabs her hand "U sure about this ?"ready to have fun she nods almost instantly she unzipshis pants and pulls it out .

He realized at that moment that she planned for this.She then sits on his lap slowly letting it go in her."Mann I've missed you ."so she rides for a good twenty minutes then gets up" I did that cause I know you said you was in jail so I figured you would want to fuck again" SG smiles then gets up as he fixes his pants and heads downstairs

"Kiya be good for mommy and kisses her forehead then hands her a stack of money then walks out the door after saying "I'll be back in a little bit behave or i won't take you" she nods then waves at her father .SG asks the driver where is he going ."We are currently heading for your house sir You are family now You have your own house no cameras no type of monitoring you at all"At last they pull into a driveway of a huge grey house .

"BY the  way sir this is officially your car and I'm your personal chauffeur .He hands  SG the keys and grabs his bags .He follows him in the house and tells him where everything is. SG finds out that his house has 7 bedrooms.4 bathrooms.and two living rooms.So instead of Relaxing SG figured he would go to the hood

" Well you can go home.i prefer to do my own shit" "Gladly sir" he leaves in his car and SG gets into his rolls and drives to SouthSide he sees Lil Blitz 3,Mike ,DI,Bingo,Flat sitting in the trap smoking SG pulls in slow then gets out walks up to them they realize who it is they rush up to him "Hell you been man?" They all ask."Locked up man" They spend hours catching SG up.Then SG chills with them for a little bit then gets in his car and drives home to shower after he showers he finds some shorts and a tank top in his empty massive closet so he figures he should go to the mall.

He puts on sum socks and Tru slides then heads to the mall he puts some money in his TR bag takes the weed out except about a ounce and gets out with a gun on his waist He goes into Nike and buys every pair of sweatpants and windbreakers and jackets then he goes into every store he shopped at and bought as much stuff as he could he would take trips putting the stuff in the car.So he decided to go to the club.

He showers then puts on a Black Hollister jacket with a hood and a black motorcycle jacket over it with black skinny Jean robins and laney 14s he grabs his bag.and his gun and go to the club as he drives In he sees some people.from the Westside.He shakes his head.The Guard at the front of the club says" you can come.in we know who you are." SG makes his way in.

He decided to go to the bar  he asks for Bacardi and Patron.He takes the bottles to the V.I.P. With him he sits his bag beside him and takes out two Styrofoam cups.and the sprite he then pours some of.both alcohols in his cup along with the lean and sprite then mixing it he relaxes.After rolling and smoking about three Woods he gets up to interact so he puts his bag on his back and picks his cup up as he walks around.

As he turns to leave V.I.P. He spots a woman that is crying with her head facing down so he walks over to her and speaks" "Aye are you okay come with me " she takes his hand and they head to V.I.P.She sits down beside him not even bothering to look up "Why is such a pretty girl like you crying ?"SG asks looking her in the eyes.She speaks in an angelic voice "The girl I was supposed to meet for a date here stood me up " SG looks "well id never  do that to you" She thinks then says "Oh well then I guess your lucky I like girls and boys "

"My name is Tanara "She holds her hand out ."Mines is SG" He shakes her hand she smiles hard (This is going to be interesting)SG thinks to himself