Chapter 7.Bianca is Crazy

3POV

"I Will get to that ,First let me get dressed, okay?" He says annoyed

She nods and rolls her eyes

"Now look at me before i tell you about these bandages I want to get all these other problems out of the way first.okay soo about the fight,yes i fought but im.....

She cuts him off and speaks " Bae i know that you love to fight but you don't understand what am I yo do if I lose you i know im being kind of selfish but i love you more then you know Baby. , But im glad that you are okay."

"Now about in the kitchen ,Dont say anything til I am finished talking" making Bianca close her mouth"I didnt kiss her or i wasn't trying to fuck her or anything like that i hate her, that was my ex, I had went into thw kitchen to grab the sprite out of the refrigerator and as i turned around i see bre but i was stepping forward already and i fell in top of her and she tried to kiss me but i got up and that when i saw you , i guess you thought i was gonna kiss her.But listen carefully and good"he says as he kneels in front of her so she would look him in the eyes"You make my world so much brightee i just couldn't stand you being up here  mad at me but you locked the door so I knew you  wanted to be alone and that you weren't going to open the door for anyone.I need you more then you can comprehend everynight i wish im in yo room with you laying on me while im twirling your hair til i fall asleep.when im around you i feel like ive known you my whole life.My life would be hell without you .I know i never show my feelings but I need for you to know how perfect you are to me in my eyes and in my life .Again im sorry baby Id never cheat on you i swear baby now gimme a kiss im tired of bein on my knees like im sucking dick or something"

She giggles and says"not yet tell me about the bandages"

He sighs and clears throat" i got shot in both of my arms when we were fighting them i was having a shoot out with one of them and he shot me in my arm but i killed him .the other shot was from in the mist of confusion one of them pulls out a gun amd shoots me but i hit him he falls i empty a clip in his head,anything else?"

She says"Why haven't you kissed me yet"
She wraps her arms around his neck while they start kissing but he wants more so he sticks his tongue in her mouth she starts suckin on it .he pushes her back on the bed and starts kissing her more and more passionately she moans when she feels his hands go into her panties she grabs his hand while he starts rubbing her between her legs she moans loud"Babyyyyyyyyyyy" he knows she is about the cum so he then takes his hands out and says "not tonight you dont get to"
Bianca smacks him "ugh i hate when you do that,like you be trying to torture me by stopping,im still horny amd your gonna solve it somehow ".She feels him spread her legs after he takes her panties off.When she feels his tongue on her she moans loud as she could"Baeeeee!!!!!" He starts licking around her clit teasing her but when he knows she hates that he starts licking it and sucking on it after doing this for a while she cuns on his face he licks his lips and smiles "I'll Be Right Back " He washes his face when he comes back she is sound asleep under the cover . He shakes his head Lays down ,and falls asleep thinking (what a crazy day).