Pranushka Happy Life

Days passed. Prabhas went for three months shoot to Rome. He kept video calling them everyday to see his wife and baby and keep an update on them.

" Hi what's my baby is doing there? What new mischief my baby did with his mother today? "

Sweety kept him in her lap resting his back on her.

" He peed in dinner today and ruined everything. We had to order food from hotel. "

" Haha... well done son. I'm proud of you. "

" Don't spoil him like you. When are you coming by the way? "

" One more month. "

" Hmmmmm... "

" Don't make faces now bangaram. I'm doing this for both of you right? Come on. Smile now. "

________________________

After a month...

" I'm back home. Where's my Prayan. "

Prayan started crying joyfully  hearing his dad's voice.

" Here my baby is. Come to Nanna... "

He picks him up in his arms while he cooed smiling widely. He rocked him in his arms.

" Where's your Amma? You have chased her away you naughty boy? You didn't wait for me. We both should have troubled her together. "

" Already you both are doing that. Not enough? "

" There she's. Now we will bug her. Where you went leaving my baby alone? "

" Your baby dirtied my clothes. "

" Well done. I'm proud of you my chub. " he said placing a kiss in his cheek.

" Okay. I'm going to temple. You look after your obedient son. Bye. "

" Arey.. Where are you going. Don't  leave me alone with this devil. "

" Bye... "

" Nooooooo... "

_________________________

" Pabsuuuuu... "

" What happened? "

" What have you done to my son? "

" What have I done? "

" Why his face has turned red? "

" I cuddled him in Shinchan style. "

" What Shinchan? "

" Rubbing cheek to cheek. "

" Oh my god. I'll go mad with these two. "

" Why Sweety? " he asked innocently.

" First of all, would you take the trouble to trim your damn beard. First it was pricking me and now my son. " she asked placing Prayan in the cradle.

" Not accepted. Next? "

" What's the point you won't agree on that too. "

" Okay first tell me. How and when my beard pricked you? "

" I don't know.  "

" Let's find out. "

" What? How... Pabsu..No... Leave me. "

Prabhas carried her and threw her on bed.

" Oucchhhhhh... "

He opened his shirt and climbed on her. She tried getting up but he caged her and pinned her hands near her head.

" Gosh this man. "

" Hmmm... Your man. "

" At least take rest for tonight. You had to travel a long journey today. "

" No I'm perfectly fine. "

" Then let me take rest. "

" What rest? You have taken for more than a year now. It's time for my daughters to come. "

He started kissing her everywhere.

" Pabsu... "

" What Bangaram? You want some more time? "

" No I want you. "

She hugged him tightly. He went on and made love passionately after long time.

At midnight, Prayan started crying for food.

" Aahhh.. only you were left my baby. This father son duo won't let me take rest for a second. And he wants two more monkeys. What an adventurous life I have. " she cursed while feeding Prayan.

After that she lulled him to sleep and went beside Prabhas after placing Prayan in the Cradle. She found him staring at her with narrow eyes.

" What Pabsu? "

" So you don't like this life with me and my son? "

" I didn't mean it. "

" Relax I was kidding. Done with feeding your son. Anything left for your husband? "

" Sleep quietly. "

" After one more round. Promise. "

He pulled her and covered themselves with duvet.

___________________________

After 6 months...

" Pabsuuuuu. What have you done? Prayan is only an year old now and you made me pregnant. "

" That's not done by me alone I believe. "

" Yeahhh... Whatever. How will I manage? "

" We'll manage. Our family too is there. You trust me? "

" Yes. More than anything. "

He kissed her cheek and tummy.

"Come soon my daughter. I'm waiting for you. "

" What if it's a boy again? "

" Then better luck next time. "

" Huhh? Then it better be a girl. "

" Even if it's a girl. I'm not leaving you. We had a deal of 3 remember? "

" Yeahh.. okay. "
_________________________

" Sweety, what doctor said today? Everything fine no? " he asked caressing her bulged tummy.

" Pabsu... It's gonna be more difficult now. "

" What happened? "

" Twins.. "

" Oh shit... Are you serious? I'm the luckiest on this planet. Thank you so much. " he said showering kisses on her face.

_________________________

After few months,

" Nandhu... any name you have thought for your daughters? "

Prabhas was holding the youngest one in his arms while Sweety held the one 5 mins elder in hers. Prayan stood beside his mother pulling her dupatta and all for attention. She picked him with one hand and placed near her kissing on his hair.

" PRAtiksha and ANaya... "

" Beautiful... "

It all went smooth thereafter with Pranushka managing their and three little monkeys. They did have tiffs and arguments too like any other couple but they overcame all problems together by their love. And with time their love didn't subside rather increased.

" Love is Painful, but it's worth it. "

And it ends here. Thank you so much everyone for showering your love and support. Thanking each and every readers.