Her restlessness

" Why? Why did you do this to me Attha? What have I done to you. Am I that bad? What was my mistake? I still can't believe. I still expect someone from somewhere to come and prove your innocence and say your Attha is innocent. " he was sobbing badly while thinking all this.

He wiped his tears from his face and made a stern face.

" But I know that's not gonna happen. You'll have to pay for your crime. I will not spare you Attha. What you did was a crime. You tried snatch my life from me, my Sweety."

He called and booked his ticket for India.
.
.
.

It was morning. Sweety woke up and checked her side for Prabhas, but to her dismay he wasn't there. She opened her eyes fully and realised she's away from him and last night she slept without him.
She woke up, went to the washroom, brushed, took shower and came out. She checked her phone to see 13 missed calls from Namit.

" Why is Namit calling me? Is everything fine? "

She became anxious and called him.

Anushka: hello Namit, Anushka this side. You had called me?

Namit: yes Anushka, actually I was trying Prabhas's number since the morning. He isn't picking up.

Anushka: he might not have noticed your calls. Do one thing, meet him directly in his room.

Namit: for that he must be in his room na?

Anushka: means?

Namit: the receptionist said he has already checked out last night.

Anushka: then where is he?

Namit: I don't know that. I called you to inquire.. thought you must be knowing. Anyways, take care. Byeee..

Anushka: byee...

She hung the call and tried his number, but he didn't receive.

" Where can he be? Is he in India. Why isn't he receiving my calls then? "

She got restless and started calling his mom. Even she didn't receive.

" Oh god! I shouldn't have left him alone. What if something has happened to him? " her eyes became wet as the thought strike her mind.

" No, he must be fine. "

.
.
.

In his house, everyone was present in the hall include his Attha.

Prabhas:  why did you do this? Answer me...

His mom: I still can't believe you can stoop to such low level. You always tried to provoke me against her. I thought your worries are genuine. Never thought that was hatredness towards my daughter in law.

Prabhas: Cops in Dubai are going through the necessary formalities. Soon you will be in their custody.

His uncle: son, I know what she has done is unforgivable, but let's keep police out of it. It'll damage our family reputation.

Prabhas: Mammaya, I could have lost Sweety because of her. And all you care about is family reputation?

Uncle: try and understand. We will completely break our ties with her. But don't involve police.

Prabhas: they were involved the moment she tried to kill her. Now there's no looking back.

His uncle, aunt and his mom tried to make him understand. But he didn't listen.

His uncle: you have become really selfish after your marriage. There's no concern for our reputation? Do you realise how this news will spread like fire? You still want to punish her?

Prabhas: I would have taken all this into consideration if she hadn't tried to kill Sweety. I can't spare her know.

Uncle: impossible you are. Just get out if you don't care about us but only your wife. And come back only after you ask your wife to take her case back.

Prabhas: that won't happen, bye!

He left the house.

.
.
.

Sweety to Guna: is he answering the call?

Guna: No Sweety. He must be busy.

Sweety: nooo.. He isn't..He's stuck in some problem. I'm sure.

Her mom joined them after few minutes.

Guna: I think he has left you.

Sweety: what?

Guna: you were avoiding him, so he must have went to some other girl. He must be busy with her.

Sweety: really?

Mom: no Sweety. Seriously? You are taking him serious?

Guna: I'm serious...

Mom: shut up! Stop playing with her in this condition.

Guna: sorry Sweety, I was kidding. He'll fine, don't worry.

Sweety: know, I have to meet him as soon as possible. I need to leave for my home. He might be there. 

Guna tried to make her understand but she didn't listen. She heard the doorbell ring.

" Who it can be? At this time?  Let me check. " she said irritated.

She went and opened the door. She was startled at the sight.

Thanks for reading. Couldn't rescan, so forgive me for the typing or grammatical mistakes. 😘😘😘