Misunderstanding

2 months passed. There was no results. She was getting more hopeless each passing day. More than her, he used to cry alone hiding his tears from her. Although he always claimed baby doesn't matter for him as long as she's there, only he knew how much he craved for his own child. He wanted to become a father. Carry his baby in his arms. Having a complete family of his own. Slowly he started to feel his dreams will never be accomplished. He used to be in stress. Soon he started to drink and smoke to attenuate his pain. It used to make Sweety angry. When he would drink he would not realise what he's doing and to whom he is talking and what he's talking.

.

.

.

" Pabsu, last night too you arrived drunk. Why are you doing this? "

" I'm sorry baby. I thought of taking only a peg. Didn't realise when I got drunk."

" You're always saying this. I'm tired now. How many times do I have to warn you? "

" Sorry "

" Take your lime drink. "

" Thanks. Sweety, why do you look upset? Did I say anything wrong? "

" No...Go get ready. Today your promotions gonna start. "

" Baby, I'm really not willing to. I cant take that Shraddha again. "

" These are just promotions baby. It's completely fine."

" You've to come with me Sweety. "

" I'll baby...but you go first. I have some work. Got to finish them. "

In the promotions...

Prabhas was tolerating Shraddha and her childish blabbering on mike.

" I asked her to come fast. But no..I'm not going to talk to her anymore. "

She arrived when more than half of the promotions were done.

" Pabsu, I'm sorry. Was in my  friend's house. She wasn't leaving me. "

" Good na..Why are you explaining me? You don't even owe one. "

" Of course I do my dear hubby. You are my everything. "

" Yeahh..."

" What yeaaahhh..."

" Arey, why aren't you talking to me? "

He ignored her throughout the promotions. She kept poking him. He didn't respond.

After the promotions...

Sweety was somewhere with cast and/or crew members. He started searching for her and he went outside the ladies restroom.

" Sweety, are you there? "

" No...I'm here..."

Shraddha came out of the washroom. He started to leave.

" ouchhhh..." she shouted.

He stopped..

" Something entered my eyes. Can you help? "

He went to her and blew air in her eyes. Sweety arrived at the spot. She could she the view from Shraddha's back. She was taken aback for a moment. Her eyes grew wide.  She felt like a sharp knife pierced her heart.

" Are they kissing? Of course not Sweety. How can you think like that? "

She nearer to thems.

" Okay? "

" Yes..Thanks "

He was going to leave when his feet stumbled. He fell on her and lips accidentally touched hers. Prabhas immediately walked two steps backwards.

" I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.."

Shraddha got embarrassed and left.

" Shit... I can't even walk properly? "

He turned sideways to find Sweety already staring at him in tears.

Thanks for reading... And thanks ambu1008 for the giving the idea for the new track.