Preface!

Hello Pranushkians! Hope all of u doing good.

Hi.. I m new here and going to write for the first time..

To be frank and honest..I'm not very good at words..But will try to cross check my words...and assure not to commit grammatical errors.

So here I come with the introduction of my story...

Note:- This story is purely fictitious based on my imagination and I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings...Neither do I intend to target any particular person related to Pranushka...

As I m not much into Sweet, lovey dovey and mushy mushy stories... I rather prefer dark and mature stories...

So here it starts...

So finally the day has come...They are going to be together forever after waiting for no wonder how many years..."No wonder"...Yes...They don't even realise when they fell in love...They were best friends.. But their bond got strong while shooting for BAHUBALI...

Even after they realised, it always bothered Prabhas and tried  to hold his feelings as he can't go against his family...

He knew how strict his family was in this regards and they wanted him to marry a girl of their clan only...That too one, who's not an actress...But someone from other field...

Not that  they won't like Anushka...They definitely did...But may be not as a DAUGHTER-IN-LAW...

But with time passed...He realised how strong his binding with Anushka has become and he couldn't even think of leaving without her...

Every passing time, he fell more and more for her...

Anushka however didn't have much efforts to convince her family... As even they liked  Prabhas as a person and new he would take good care of Sweety...But they just cared about her...

Precap: Pranushka Marriage..

That was the beginning ...Hope u liked it... If yes...
Please drop ur comments...

Because I'm a North Indian I don't know much about South Indian marriage rituals but I will search about it and write accordingly...

And lastly, Plz don't forget to give me ur suggestions if I'm going wrong anywhere and if u intend to have any change in concept...

THANK YOU BUDDIES!