Tensions start brewing!

Time passed like that... They showered their love and care for each other all this while..

Anushka managed their family like she managed her own...

One fine day,

Prabhas's aunt called his mom..

P's mom: hello!

Aunt: hello! how are you...Is everything fine there... How's your daughter in law?

P's Mom: everything is fine.. She takes good care of our family.. Y are you asking these questions suddenly...

Aunt: oh! Actually...You must have heard what kind of rumours she was surrounded by... Media kept linking her with almost every co actor..

P's mom: Those were rumours only... Not reality... After all I'm also a mother of film star... I know even he was surrounded by similar rumours...

Aunt: I know about his rumours... But her rumours are gross... And remember not every news by media is false... Prabhas and Anushka's relationship turned out to be true.. and also I have read somewhere that  she is going to shoot some intimate scenes in her next... My friends were chin-wagging about this... No one ever pointed at our family...They always praised our culture...I felt bad... So I thought to share it with you... Take care...

P's mom: bye

She was affected by her words. She kept on pondering over it...
"This is why I always wanted to have a daughter in law of some other field, now I have to hear taunts from others" 
Well, she was right in her own way..Every mother dreams a lot about her child specially when it's related to marriage.. Although, she admitted Anushka was the best daughter in law she could have..But those weren't the primary attributes she was looking for in his bride.

Whole day she kept thinking on it...
" That's it...I will ask her to leave her profession and become a homemaker..Yes, there's nothing wrong in it...This will shut everyone's mouth "

" I will rather speak to him "

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! Comment how it was...Suggestions always welcome!