Angry Romance

"Pabsu? "

She opened the door to find him standing with his luggage.

Mom: Prabhas? You are here?  Sweety, let him come inside. Ask your questions later.

He got in and touched his mother in law's feet.

Pabsu: I thought my wife won't return on her own, so why not pay a visit and meet my darling too.

Guna: Darling eh?!

Anushka (whispering) : Pabsu, behave.

Prabhas: I'm calling my Attaya darling darling, not you okay?
Prabhas pulled her mom's cheek.

Mom: Cool to know Mr. Perfect has come to meet me specially. Now stop flirting with me. Go freshen up. I'll arrange for your dinner.
.
.
.
Prabhas took his shower and came out of the washroom. As soon as stepped out he found her standing infront of him, glaring him with bloodshot eyes. She immediately pinned him to the wall and started beating him on his chest and shoulders harshly. He was trying to get hold of her hands but failed numerous times. Finally he grabbed her wrists firmly.

"Why are you behaving like a wild cat? Why are punishing me? "

"You asking me why? Who disappears like that all of a sudden without informing his pregnant wife? "

"Excuse me, You were the one who left me there alone. Why are you blaming me? I even called you but you didn't receive my calls."

"So? You will take revenge by not receiving my calls? Since the morning I'm trying your number. You are such irresponsible husband. What if I was in trouble? You wouldn't have pick up? What if I..."

He placed his index finger on her lips before she could continue.

"Shhhhhh... how much will you blabber? Let me explain!"

He rubbed his thumb on her lips, getting closer to her. She immediately removed his fingers, turned back after making distance between them.

"I didn't notice your calls, I was little busy. "

"Where? You weren't in Dubai as far as I know. "

" Leave that topic Sweety. Come let's have our dinner together. I'm feeling really hungry. "

" I already ate before you arrived. You go and take it. "

" It's okay! "

He went to the bed and slept on his side.

" Pabsu, don't be stubborn. Go have your dinner. "

" I'm not in a mood. "

" Go and eat. Please don't trouble me at this condition. Please. I beg you. "

He got down the bed and stormed out of the room.

" This guy behaves like kid at times. Ummm..but he looks very irresistible when being a grumpy man. I feel like hugging him tight, kissing and cuddling him like a baby. Aggghhh..No.. I need to control my feelings this time."

He finished his dinner, came back to their room and slept on his side queitly.

Till midnight, Anushka was awake. She was tossing on her bed from left to right. She looked at him who was sleeping peacefully with one of his arms on his forehead and one on his abdomen.

" How cute my baby looks while sleeping. Should I kiss him. He seems to be in a deep slumber. What if he wakes up? No..He won't. "

She caressed his hair and pecked on his nose.

" He didn't wake up. He's in deep sleep. Let me take full advantage of the moment. "

She pecked both side of his cheeks. He still didn't wake up. She went more crazy and kissed hard on his lips. He started making movements. She immediately went to her side and started pretending to sleep. He opened his eyes and rubbed his lips with his palm as he had felt some sensation. He looked at her with confusion. Finding her asleep, he patted her hair and went back to sleep.

She smiled at him and blushed at his cuteness.

Thanks for reading 😘😘