Her Stupidity

1 week passed.

Sweety wandered around in her room in stress. She got a call.

" Hello Sweety... "

" How is Prabhas? "

" Sweety...He's under observation. If he doesn't wake up in 24 hours there are chances that he might go to coma. "

" What? no... "

She hung up the call.

After some time he was informed by the doctor that he is conscious again and that he's safe now.

He tried her no but it showed already engaged.

Sweety dialled his mother's no.

" Attaya... I'm ready to do anything that can save his life. "

" Okay... I'll pick you from your house. "

Her maid came running towards her.

" Please don't do this Akka. You're pregnant. It will be harmful for your baby... "

" My husband is anytime important for me. I can sacrifice anything for him. "

She went with her Attaya and did all that she's asked to do.

" Attaya can I make a call to ask about his health? No you concentrate on puja. I'm here to take your calls. You have to do this for three days. "

.
.
.

" Hey Prabhas...How are you feeling? "

" I'm better. Did you speak to Sweety? "

" I'm yet to inform her buy I spoke to your mom and she said she'll inform her. "

" Please inform her once. She'll be in stress. And when will I be back to normal again? "

" Your fractures are cured already. You can take leave in 1-2 days. "

Two days passed. Prabhas was discharged from the hospital. He was worried why Sweety has not called him yet. Even her no was showing unavailable.

He called the maid.

" Hi... Where's Sweety? I'm trying her no for two days. She's out of reach. "

" Sir... I tried with all my efforts to stop her but she didn't listen. She's keeping fast for you and performing tough rituals. "

" Is that lady out of her senses? She's bloody pregnant. "

He packed his stuff and boarded his flight.

Next day,

Sweety was sitting on her bed. She was about to get up when she got shocked to see him infront of her.

" Pabsu... Am I dreaming. How can he be here. No no... It's my hallucination. "

Prabhas came near him and..

Shattakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

He blew a hard slap on her face.

" Pabsu... "

She got up and cupped his face. He jerked away her hands.

" Don't touch me. You have already killed my first baby because of your stupidity. You again tried to do that? Are you educated? "

She held his collar and smacked on his chest no of times.

" Yes I'm stupid. What are you? Don't you have responsibility towards your baby. I'm the mother so I have to take all the care. You'll take any risk for your career. "

He finally catched her hands after many unsuccessful attempts and pulled her into a tight hug.

" I'm sorry baby. It was an accident. Shoot was already completed by that time. But why you took such step my Bangaram? You know it's not safe for the baby. We could have lost our baby again. "

" I was scared Pabsu... I can stay without my baby. But not you. "

" Nothing gonna happen to me as long as my lucky charm is there with me. But tell me who the hell gave you this stupid idea? "

" It was mine. "

" No chance. Did mom tell you to do that. "

" Nope.. No no... I told na. It was mine. "

He called the maid and asked her about it. She told him everything. He looked at Sweety scornfully.

" okay you go. "

" Okay sir. "

" Forget everything Pabsu. She doesn't know about my pregnancy. "

" So? Who gave her right to harass my wife like that. "

" What is harassing in this. I was doing simple remedies for you. "

" What remedies? "

" There were problems in your horoscope and... "

" Shut your mouth. Not a word more. I have have  enough of your stupidity. I will handle this now. "

Thanks for reading ♡