The Efforts

Hi friends. Did I thank you for 10k+ readers. If no.. Then Thank you so much all. Continue reading.

He made her lay on pool side  and climbed on her top. He slid the blouse down her shoulders  and kissed on her bare shoulder. He kissed her neck. She arched. He took the opportunity and slided his hand through her back and unhooked her blouse and bra. He turned her and left kisses on her bare back. He opened her saree and kissed all over her body, exploring every part with his hands and lips. They united again after a span of months. They found pleasure and satisfaction again in each other's arms.
.
.
.
She wrapped herself in towel made way to the wardrobe.

" Baby, come here. See what happened to my lips. " he said making a puppy face.

She smiled at him. Didn't she know what he wants from her.

She went to him and kneel on the bed, held his face and kissed on his lips.

" Now it's okay? " she asked.

" I need more doses."

She pulled him by his head and rested him on her chest. She caressed his hair.

He carried her in his arms and made sit on his lap.

" I forgot to take protection. " he said.

" Have you brought them? "

" Yes "

" Aren't we trying for a baby. "

" I forgot. "

She smacked his head and hugged him tight.

They left Hong Kong after three weeks.
.
.
.

" Sweety, I have some work tomorrow. Will have to leave. "

" When will you come back? "

" Tomorrow or day after tomorrow. "

" Fine. "

He left. She was in utter disappointment. She thought she'll conceive a child before returning from honeymoon. But she didn't get any such symptoms suggesting her pregnancy. So she decided to consult a gyenecologist.

Doctor:  hi Anushka. How are you?

Anushka: I'm good...

Doctor:  so what is the problem?

Anushka: Dear..I want to bear his baby inside me again. I thought a month will be enough but.

Doctor: Sweety, it will happen when it has to.

Anushka: what if it never happens? What if I got some issues after the miscarriage?

Doctor: why are you thinking that? It's just a month since you started trying.

Anushka:  I'm sure there's some problem with me and I want to cure it before its too late.

Doctor: then do an HSG test. It will find if you have got any issues.

Anushka: yes I'll go for it.

Doctor: but it might cause pain to to you.

Anushka: what is more painful then disappointing your husband who left everything for you and loves you to infinity.

Doctor : fine dear. Get your test done on Monday.

Anushka: Thank you so much. 

Thanks for reading. 😘😘😘