May be a wrong decision

Next morning,

Prabhas was drying his hair in front of mirror with a towel...

Sweety : Pabsu, don't you have shoot today...

Pabsu : nope..its a off.. Why aren't you ready yet?

Sweety : how am I supposed to flash the love marks given by my hubby to everyone...You were behaving like a wild animal last night....

Pabsu : do I need to mention what you did last night???

Meanwhile his mom started calling him...He went to her room...

Prabhas : You called me Amma...

Mom : Are you free...I need to talk to you..

Prabhas : I m always free for you...Tell me...what is it?

Mom ( hesitating ) : ummmm... Is Sweety done with her shoot?

Prabhas : No, I think few scenes are left... Why?

Mom ( still hesitating ) : ummmm... you ask her to complete it fast and...

Prabhas : and..???

Mom : ask her not to sign anymore project  further...

Prabhas (shocked ) : but why? What is the problem?

Mom : see..People have already started making gossips... and our relatives are not very happy with her continuing her career in this field..

Prabhas : Amma, Why are you paying them heed? Gossip mongers just need a topic to discuss...

Mom : and I don't wanna give them any reason and any topic to talk about us...They have never made any comments on our family.. I won't give them a chance just for your wife.. We have always been careful about our customs and traditions..

Prabhas : but Amma, that's her decision...How can I force it on her...

Mom : so, you are her husband...She hasn't given you even this much right?

Prabhas : Amma, of course I have right on her, but I can't misuse it.

Mom : look, we agreed to make her our Daughter In Law just for you, otherwise we never wanted anyone from glamour world as your wife. Now you can't force her career on us. We have had enough.

When all this discussions were going, Sweety unintentionally overheard everything while she was going to call her Attaya.

The whole day his mom didn't have a talk with both of them. Prabhas didn't say anything to her. His mom was already thinking that she had completely influenced him.

In their room, he was sitting silent on the couch while being busy on his mobile...

Sweety : everything fine?

Pabsu : hmmmm..??? Yeahh..

Sweety : you want to say something?

Pabsu : Nope, what would I say?

Sweety went near him, snatched his phone away, gently caressing his forehead she pulled him to a warm hug.

Sweety : it's okay, you can tell me.

Prabhas encircled her waist with his arms pulling her closer.

Pabsu : nothing, I just need you to be with me all the time... So.. Can't you leave your career for me...

Sweety : Can you leave it?

Pabsu : No, It's okay. I understand it's not easy for you give up your career.

Sweety  ( still caressing his hair ) : I love you... I knew you won't force me. Come, just sleep...Will talk about it later.

Next day,

Prabhas to his mom : Sorry Amma, I can't ask her to leave everything for me. Before being my wife she is an independent woman who has the right to take her own decisions.

His mom was shocked to see how he took her side disregarding his mom. Hardly he used to disobey his family, now his wife has become everything for her.

His mom kept ignoring him for days. Even he chose not to bother her. Sweety was already feeling guilty as they fought because of her.

Sweety : Pabsu, I have decided to take a break from acting. I want to give my full time to my family after completing my remaining shoot.

Pabsu : No, you don't need to do that. It's okay.

Sweety : I know it's okay. And I really want to take a break. I'm not leaving my career. It's just a break.

Pabsu : are you sure?

Sweety : 100%

He gave her a tight hug and a peck on her cheek.

Later, Anushka was out for shoot when she got a call from her cousin. She told her everything that has happened last few days.

Cousin : I don't think you should have taken this decision. Now you obeyed to their one order , they will keep asking you for more and won't ever be satisfied with you.

Sweety : arey chill, nothing sort of that will happen.

Precap : Sweety getting rumours of Prabhas having an affair with his costar

I know guys, it was a boring update. Thanks for bearing with me.