Mollifying him 😒

" Pabsu..I'm sorry..Please don't punish me now. "

" Wear your clothes. I'm going to open the door. "

She dressed up.

" Prabhas, your luggage is still outside. I'm bringing inside. " Deepali asked.

" No it's not needed. I will leave today. "

" What today itself? Why? "

" I have some important work. "

" Whatever work you have cancel it. You aren't going anywhere. Understand? "

" I'm sorry I have to. "

" No. You have visited my house for the first time. And you..Sweety...Why are you standing there quietly? Ask your husband to stay back. "

" Please Deepali.." he insisted.

" I don't wanna listen anything. Understand? "

She held his trolly and dragged it inside. Prabhas glared at Anushka with raging eyes. She looked at him innocently.

They had their lunch together. Everyone was silently eating. Deepali sensed there's some tensions brewing between them. She cleared her throat to draw their attention.

" Sweety..Prabhas...I have to go for an important dinner outside. Will you guys manage? "

" Yup. " sweety replied.

In the evening, Deepali got ready and left for the dinner.

Prabhas kept himself busy on his phone.

" Pabsu..."

No reply came.

" Pabsu... "

Still no reply.

" Pabsuuu.. till how long will you avoid me? I'm calling you na? "

" What do you want? " he replied rudely.

" Sorry na.. It was a mistake. "

" It wasn't mistake. It was crime. "

" huhhh?? "

" Yes... calling your husband by name. "

" What? Pabsu.. " she giggled.

" I'm serious okay. Just shut your mouth and stop flashing your teeth. "

" Okay..But I call you Pabsu na. "

" Move..I can't get into unnecessary arguments with you. "

" Pabsu..that's not done ya? Every time I end up pacifying you. "

" You do such stuff that makes me angry. Anyways you wanted to leave me right? Then why are you taking so much efforts? Just let me be myself. "

" Yes I wanted to leave you. But don't be angry with me na. I can't bear your fury. "

" Who cares. We will get divorced and I will marry someone else and will stay happy with her. Does that matter if I stay angry with you or not...ahhh.. "

Before he could say anything more Sweety kneeled on his lap and bite his right cheek aggressively wrapping her arms round his neck.

" What was that Sweety? What kind of wild behaviour is this? "

" Wild behaviour. "

" Look it's bleeding. "

" Speak about other girls. I will do the same with you again. "

" It's not me. It's you only who asked me to get divorced with you and get married to someone else. "

" And that gave you a chance to dream about other girls? "

" Obviously now I have to obey my wife right? "

" From when did you start obeying me? "

" I always did. "

" Then go. Why are you with me? What's there left in me? "

" Nothing except one thing. "

" What? "

" My heart... "

" Niceeeee..Look at yourself. Still flirting with me. But that's not gonna change my decision. "

" What? "

" That you are leaving me and marrying someone else. "

" Who are you to decide that? I can't imagine my life without you. And giving your place to someone else? Absolutely not possible. "

" Don't be stubborn. You are saying this now but you have to repent for the rest of the life for your decision. Please. Listen to be Pabsu."

" Okay I agree.. "

" You agree? "

" But in one condition..."

" What condition? "

Thanks for reading. Sorry for not updating daily. Till 30th I'll updating irregularly. And I will try to update PLAYBOY TO POSSESSIVE LOVER today or else tomorrow 😘