Conflicts!

6 months passed since Anushka took a break from acting and looked after her family. Now, his mom didn't have much problem with her. Prabhas got very busy with his schedule, hardly could he give time to his family and wife.

Anushka switched the TV on while applying nail paint... She was blowing air to dry the nail paint when suddenly a news flashed on TV screen.. " Something brewing between Prabhas and his costar "
Anushka felt shocked and utterly disgusted with the news.

 She promptly took the remote and changed the channel. She sighed in disbelief. She was well aware how actors never get rid of rumours even after marriage. Although, she always avoided these rumours, this time she couldn't help but felt anxious and bugged, those wife instincts you see. She badly wanted to confront him and have a proper conversation as he was not giving her time properly.

Prabhas returned home after a taxing day. He was already exhausted and badly wanted to take a nap. After taking shower he went straight to bed.

Sweety : Pabsu, are you tired? Can we talk?

Pabsu : Sweety, can we talk later? I badly need to sleep.

Sweety : when shall we talk then? You leave for shoot in the early morning and come this late. You don't have any time for me.

Pabsu : what's wrong with you now. Tell me, what is it?

Sweety : nothing is wrong with me. You are not giving even a part of your schedule to me and above that I m getting your link up rumors with your costar.

Pabsu : stop behaving like a kid. You know me for a decade now. You still don't have trust on me?

Sweety : I do have trust on you. It's just that I wanna spend my time with you which I m not getting. And what adding fuel to the fire are this link up rumours. I left my work for you and our  family to give my time to you all and in return what am I getting? 

Pabsu (now totally freaked out, started shouting ) : did I tell you to stop the work? It was your decision to take a break. Now if you are already repenting, you can continue and give me a break now. I want peace.

Saying this, he turned off the light and went to sleep. Sweety already had tears in her eyes seeing his behaviour. Though it wasn't the first time he was angry on her, but this time situation was different. She was feeling that things were changing after their marriage.

 Sweety : It's not working out... I have to keep our relationship intact. I shouldn't have spoken harsh on him. I will apologise to him.

Thanks for reading! Give me your opinions...