I'm hungry

Firstly thanks for 3k views in 15 days. Keep reading my story.

Prabhas: it's already 1am madam. Why aren't you sleeping.

Sweety: I'm not sleepy yet.

Prabhas patted on her head to make her sleep.

Anushka: it is so boring... come on...sing a lullaby for me. Pabsuuu?

She turned her face sidewise to find him asleep.

"Pabsuuu..." she called jerking him.

He woke up with stupor.

"Huhhh...whh...whaat happened? Everything fine na? " he asked with concern.

Anushka: not at all...

Prabhas: what's the trouble?

Anushka: I'm hungry.

Prabhas: huhh? You finished two plates biriyani in dinner. Forgot?

Anushka: I threw up everything around three times. Forgot?

Prabhas: so now? Shall I bring one more plate for you?

Anushka: no not biriyani...

Prabhas: then? Something light or heavy.

Anushka: something hot and spicy...and..

Prabhas: and...

Anushka: and sexy...

Prabhas looked at her with disbelief.

Prabhas: okay, lemme ask the maid to get a sexy Biddy and  prepare a grilled chicken with it. Fine?

Anushka: joke?

Prabhas: can I ask the same question? How on universe will I find a sexy dish for you.

Anushka: I have already find it. You just give me that.

She bit his ears.

"Oucchhhhh...You lusty woman. I'm not gonna spare you after your delivery."

"What will you do haa? " she asked coming on his top.

"I will make you pregnant again. " he replied pulling her closer.

"Is it so?"

"Hmmm....aahhhhh! "He shouted as she bit him on his lips again.

"In that case, Mr. Prabhas Raju Uppalapati. Let me take some advantage of my helpless hubby before he takes mine. "

She opened his shirt buttons and gave love bites all over his chest. She went above kissed his neck, chin, cheeks and forehead. Finally, she looked at his lips lovingly and claimed them. She sucked his lower lips while he did so with her upper one. They had a passionate kiss for minutes till they were out of breath.

Anushka: that's enough for today's dinner. Now I'm full.

She slept on her side while he caressed her head.

Next morning, again his jobless aunt arrived. He was folding the blanket and Sweety was sleeping peacefully.

Aunt: why are you doing all this?

Prabhas: Attha, Sweety isn't well that's why.

His mom and his own aunt arrived the room.

Aunt: look at them. Wife is still sleeping and husband doing all work.

They kept mum as they had decided not to tell everyone about her pregnancy for atleast a month.

Aunt: let me wake her up.

Prabhas: Attha, no please. She slept with much difficulty. Don't make her awake.

Aunt: this is not a time to sleep. Ladies in the  house must learn manners.

She shook her. She opened her eyes with much difficulty. As soon as she woke up, she couldn't control but threw up everything right there. She literally puked on his aunt's Saree. She stood still with her mouth wide open looking at Prabhas, his mom and aunt.

His aunt (KRG wife) : oh no, your saree is totally ruined. Come I'll give you my saree to wear.

Mom: I'll send someone to clean up the mess. You take care of her.

Prabhas: you dont worry.

She left the room...

Prabhas: Sweety, you are becoming a kid day by day. Can't even walk to the washroom.

Anushka: why should I? What are you for? Come, and lift me to the washroom.

He lifted her and carried her to the washroom.

After brushing her teeth,

Anushka: why are you still standing here?

Prabhas: I have to help my pregnant wife.

Anushka: I can do it myself.

Prabhas: why should you. What am I for?

He opened her saree and  closed the bathroom door.
.
.
.

His aunt there changed into a new Saree.

"WTH did happen? She literally insulted me and this time no one said anything to her. Today I'll show her real place. "

Thank you so much for reading. Give me reviews and suggestions. Love you all 😘