Exposed!

Firstly, thanks for 6k viewers. Means a lot. Now continue reading.

Prabhas stood in the balcony of his room. He looked outside with his hands inside his pockets.

" What's happening with me and why me only? Is my own Attha the real culprit? The woman who has showered me with her love. Can she do this to me? No no...No way...She can't. She loves me a lot." He thought.

He was looking pale and drained out. He skipped his meals and his lips were dry and eyes swollen.

" Cops has taken that Kajal in their custody. They're verifying the various evidences given by her against my Attha. I'm sure they'll turn out to be fake. What if not? Sweety, why did you leave me? I can't stay without you. I need you the most at this time." he thought as his eyes were filled with tears.
.
.
.

Sweety in her house, after taking her dinner, although she wasn't willing but had to for her health, she went to her room and sat on her bed.

" What he must be doing. Had he taken his meals. I'm sure he didn't eat anything since the morning. I should'nt have left left him there alone. Don't know what he must be going through." She thought.

She kept her palm on her abdomen and thought about him.

" I'm sorry Pabsu, I had to do this for our baby. "

"Should I call him? "

She remembered the time when he fought with her for his aunty.

" No, this time, he needs to realise his mistake. It's for the sake of our relationships and our family. "

She looked down at her abdomen and moved her palms there.

" But I can't take risk with his health. "

She went straight to Guna's room and knocked the door.

Guna: Sweety, from when did you started asking for permission to enter my room? Come in.

Sweety entered and sat on the bed near him.

Guna: so..you want something.

Sweety: yes, actually I can't reach Pabsu. Can you give a call to him and ask if he has taken his food.

Gunu: here, take my phone and call him.

Sweety: ummmm..no I'm actually very sleepy. You call him na.

Guna: I knew there's something wrong between you two. Wait I'll call.

Sweety: there's nothing like that, just call him and keep it on loud speaker.

He followed her instructions and called him.

Prabhas: hello...

How soothing his voice was for anxious Anushka. For a moment she slightly closed her eyes and smiled.

Prabhas: hello Guna, is everything fine? Has Sweety taken her dinner? Is she there?

Anushka gestured him to say no.

Guna: Yes, she's here. (😂)

Anushka slapped herself on her forehead.

Guna: and dare she not take her meals in this condition? You tell me. Have you ate anything since the morning?

Prabhas: ummmm..No..Actually... I was going to.

"I knew it. He is staying empty stomach since the morning.   This man knows only to harass me. " she thought being angry.

Prabhas: Can I speak to her?

Guna: yes, ofcourse...

He was going to give her the phone when she got up and went outside.

Guna: I'm sorry, she went from my room.

Prabhas: it's okay. Talk to you later. Take care.

He hung the call with disappointment when again his phone rang. He looked at the phone screen immediately with excitement thinking its Sweety.

He looked at it. It wasn't Sweety but an unknown no. He picked up. It was the cop who was in charge of the case.

Cop: Mr. Prabhas Uppalapati. The evidences given by Miss. Kajal was genuine. Their phone calls, messages and whatsapp texts suggest your aunt was the mastermind.

Prabhas: oo..kk.. Tha..Thank..yo.u.. (he said in broken words)

He hung the call. The phone slided down from his hands. He fell on his knees and started sobbing badly.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. 😘😘