breaking the news

Sorry for being lil late today. Was busy with Bahubali 2 telecast on Sony max. I fell in love with Pranushka all over again. And Devasena's beauty is still roaming in my mind 😍

"What? You already knew? How? " she asked curiously.

"Cz I'm your husband, unfortunately " he said rolling his eyes.

"Very funny. Now tell me seriously, how did you get to know?" She asked again.

"It's a husband thingy. You need not know about it. I'm not even going to tell you."

"Why? "

"Because I'm gonna spoil your surprise everytime you get pregnant. "

"How many times do you expect me to get pregnant? Am I some machine who'll keep producing your babies. "

"No you're my producer" 😂😂😂

"What? "

She burst into laughter to which he also joined her.

"Don't forget we had a deal of three babies. I don't know I want three babies, that's it. "

"That's it? "

"Hmmnm..."

"Fine then, atleast your three babies will defend me when you fight with me. " she smirked saying this.

"Don't start again. "

"Pabsu, you didn't even give me a chance to clarify. You threw me out of your house without letting me say anything. "

"I never throw you out. You left without informing me. "

"Yes, I had to. Or you wouldn't have come back to your own house. And I had to listen to all the taunts. Are you going to give me chance to clarify? "

"Out with it.. "

"Pabsu, a woman can tolerate anything but not assassination on her character. You know me right? I don't shout on anyone like that. Attha was very abusive with her words that day. "

He stood still without replying anything. Sweety held his hand.

"I know it's difficult for you to believe anything against your Attha. But even I'm not lying. "

He broke his silence and gasped.

"Sweety, take some rest. Don't stress yourself. "

"Okay "

She gave him his space and time and went to take rest.
.
.
.
At his mansion...

His mom and aunt were talking and giggling at their not-so-funny jokes when his aunt was dumbfounded looking at the door. He arrived with his wife with his hand around her shoulder. They approached her.

His mom (surprised) : you both are back? That's good. Take your aunt's blessings.

Anushka smiled and nodded in okay. She was about to bend down when he made his grip firm on her shoulder to which she stopped.