World's best husband

"Thanks for arriving so early my loving husband. I thought you'll delay your flight again. "

" Welcome Sweety. "

" Shameless...That was sarcasm. I am not going to talk with you. I'm really disappointed. You don't care about your wife. "

" Stop Sweety, from when did you become a complaining and blabbering wife? You are my Sweety...Be my Sweety. " he said hugging and swaying her.

" How convenient na? Be lil like that for me as well."

" My Bangaram is one and only one. No one can be like her. " he said pecking on her cheek.

" Excuses! "

" True baby "

" My Darling can be "

" Hmmmm? "

" Hmmm... Now go and freshen up. "

" Necessary? I'm feeling fresh after seeing you. I was missing you. "

" That's why you delayed your flight. Got a day off from my tantrums no? "

" Actually... "

" Huhhh? "

" My Bangaram was the best as my girlfriend. Can we take divorce and move in together. "
" Wowww...No wowww... "

" Let's do it... Fun it'll be na.."

" For you...There'll be still no relief for me. You are still the same old possessive and over  protective as you were when you were my boyfriend. "

" Why did you say OVER? I'm over protective? You feel suffocated? Fine won't annoy you anymore. "

He opened his bag and took out his clothes.

" Pabsu, I was kidding. Baby.. I didnt mean it.. Really. "

" I got your point. My care for you is over and unnecessary. "

" No baby... "

He walked out...

" What shall I do with this man? He can't take humor in the right sense. Wow...I thought I will make him appease me. Now I have to do it. "

She went to the washroom door and shouted.

" Pabsu... what will you like to take in dinner? "

" Nothing... I'm not hungry. " he replied in a rude manner.

She went downwards and rested herself on the sofa.

" Sweety, your husband is a baby. Only you have to pamper him. That man not going to take any efforts for you. "

She closed her eyes and went in a deep slumber.

.

.

.

" Anushka... "

She opened her eyes.

" God. I slept for 3 hours...Wait what? Look at this guy. He'll create a scene if I call him by his name. Now he's doing the same. Pampering my foot. Today I'll not show any mercy. I will smash him. "

She went up the stairs and banged on the door.

" Wanna break my door? " he shouted.

" What's your? That's mine too.. And by the way you only had called me. "

He opened the door and came out.

" I called you to inform you that take your stuff and go and live in other room. "

" What? No way. "

" Okay then I'm going. "

" No... I'll live with my husband. Come... lets go to sleep. "

She held his hand and dragged him to the room. She stopped suddenly as she entered the room. Her frowned look slowly turned into a calm and perplexed one. Room was dark and it was full with lit candles. She walked towards the bed. " I ❤ my Bangaram " was written in rose petals. She felt two hands on her abdomen pulling her closer.

" Yes, I may be over protective and over possessive about you. I cant bear you near any other man. I get tensed when you go out alone. I don't like hearing any other man' s name from your mouth. And I don't like to be without you. I get stressed and anxious when my bangaram is not around me. And I'm not going to change myself for your convenience.  I have only one Sweety and I want to save that treasure in my heart's  treasury. I won't let anyone and anything come near you and harm you. You are mine. Only I have the right on you. You can call me insecure husband. But I'm going to me like this only. "

She placed her left hand on his hair and caressed him.

" I don't want you to change. I never feel suffocated with your love and care. I know sometimes it's a bit too much. But baby even I can't stay without that na. I'm used to it. You are my everything. Your cute antics have become a part of my life. "

" I know... I'm cute and you wont get a better husband than me. "

" Thanks for telling. I was searching for a new husband. "

He bit her ear.

" Shhhh... Don't understand joke? "

" I don't like pathetic jokes. Will eat you. "

" Me too... "

" You'll eat yourself? "

" Now whose joke was more pathetic? "

" Muaaahhh... "

" Be a gentleman. "

" Okay "

He knelt  down and advanced his hand.

" Beautiful... Wanna dance? "

Thanks for reading. And thanks for your wishes. Love you all 😘😘😘

♡ PAINFUL LOVE ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें