Her decision

" Sweety listen! That was an accident..Don't you trust me? "

" I do Pabsu...But time and situation is against us. Nothing is going right."

" What are you saying Sweety? I am getting anything. "

" It's okay if you get attracted towards other girls. You won't be wrong in that. I'm perished. "

" What rubbish? "

" I'm right Pabsu. Even I was thinking that I don't deserve you. "

" Who told you that? Here I'm always thanking God that he made you enter my life as my better half. You don't realise what you mean to me. You are a blessing for me. I always wonder what good deeds had I done in my past life that I have got a wife like you. You're perfect Sweety...You are perfect."

" Pabsu, that's nothing but your generous nature.. I know I'm good for nothing. I know how much you crave for a baby. You had planned for three. I couldn't even give you one. I know you can let go your desires for me. But I can't."

" Trust me Sweety. You're everything for me. I don't want a baby. Just you. "

" You remember you asked me why I was upset in the morning? "

" Yes I do. "

" You know what you said to me when you were drunk? "

" What Sweety? "

" You said I can't stop you from drinking when I can't provide you happiness. When I can't become a mother, I shouldn't interfere in your matter. "

" Sweety, trust me. I never think this way. I was drunk. "

" People tend to say their heart out when they're drunk. "

" No..People speak bullshit when they are drunk. So did I. There was no such intention. "

" Listen, don't feel guilty. It's okay. We should move on with our own lives."

"move on?"

" Yes...Listen to me. Move on with someone else. I'm not right for you. You deserve every happiness. I'm not saying this for today's incident. But I had this in mind for a long time. "

" Please. "

" Please..I'm pleading you. I can't live in remorse anymore."

" No.. Don't punish me. "

" I can't make you suffer for me my baby. I love you. Please give me divorce and marry someone else. "

He tried making her understand. All in vain.

Sweety thought in mind.

" I know you weren't at fault. I just wanted an excuse to leave you. Can't I see the way you are sobbing everyday hiding from me? How you feel when you see your friends with their kids? I can't be a mother but you can be a father."

She remembered when his mom had called her last night.

" Do you realise what you are doing to my son. What dreams we had woven for him and his wife? We dreamt about a family. You have ruined our everything Sweety. Nothing good has happened to him since you've entered his life. You are curse for him."

She broke her stance.

" Attaya was absolutely right. He can't be happy with me. "

She packed her bag and left the house without notice when he wasn't at home.

When he returned he got anxious to not find her. He scanned the whole house. Not finding any sign of her he opened the wardrobe to realise she has left already as her clothes were missing.

" Damn, why did you do this Sweety? I love you baby when will you understand? I cant stay without you. I have to get you back at any cost. I will. " he determined.

Thanks for reading 😘😘😘