A steamy punishment

" What am I doing these days? How could I say all those things? Obviously I would have gone mad if he had said my Amma doesn't like him. I will apologise to him. " Sweety exclaimed.

Finishing that day's shoot Prabhas came out of the Washroom after taking shower. Sweety was waiting for him to come out. She gave him a faint smile.  But he was still giving her dead stare. He made his way towards the wardrobe to take out his t-shirt. She followed him. He turned after taking his t-shirt out and bumped into her.

Pabsu : now what?

Sweety : what?

Pabsu : why are you following me?

Sweety : why are you avoiding me?

Pabsu : you know that better. After saying all that last night, you expect me to behave normal?

Sweety : won't you give me a chance to apologise?

Prabhas (pushing her aside ): I have lot more work to do. Move!

Sweety held his hand and pulled him closer, hitting herself against the wall. She wrapped her hands round his bare back and pulled him closer, colliding his body with hers. They were breathing heavily exchanging each other's breath.

Sweety : I'm sorry... I love you...

Pabsu ( nuzzling her cheeks ) : I hate you.

Sweety : I hate you too... You shouted on me.

Pabsu ( rubbing her chin with his thumb ) : you deserved it. And that wasn't enough. You will get more punishment.

Sweety : I'm ready for any punishment. Please don't ever get angry on me.

He pulled her closer by her waist, though there was no space left between them.

He buried his face in her neck giving wet kisses. She hissed in pain as she felt his sharp teeth on her neck. He sucked and smooched there to soothe her pain. He kept  repeating the process while she ruffled his hair with one  hand caressing his bare back with other hand.

Sweety : Pabsu, isn't that enough?

Pabsu : not yet, you need more lessons.

Meanwhile, his mom started calling him.

Sweety  ( struggling to get herself freed from his grip ) : Pabsu, Amma is calling you. Pabsu, leave... Ouch! ( She cried as again he bit her )

Pabsu : your punishment isn't complete yet.

Sweety : you are giving me punishment because you think I disrespected her. Now you are doing the same.

Pabsu freed her.

Sweety : now you deserve punishment. (She gave a bite on his bare chest )

He pulled her holding her nape and whispered near her ear.

Pabsu : nope, that was the punishment for fighting with me. That punishment is pending for the night. (he bit her earlobe after saying this )

Sweety : go now! ( making him wear the t-shirt )

Sweety adjusted her Saree which he tore apart in their romantic session. She changed and went down to see a guest has arrived.

She was stunned to see the guest who was chatting and giggling with Prabhas and his mom, a moment which she had missed in the last few months. It was his costar  ( some bollywood wannabe, I m taking Shraddha for this role, you can imagine anyone else whom you don't like . Well yeah I don't like Shraddha 😛 )

She smiled and greeted her, to which Shraddha responded.

P's mom : Sweety, go get something for her.

Anushka : Yes Attaya, I was going to ask for that only. What would like to take?

Shraddha : green tea only  ( 😝😁 )

Prabhas : she's fitness freak.

Anushka : yeah... I shall get that for you.

She ordered the maid to get a green tea and snacks for her and tea for Prabhas and his mom.

" Get green tea for me and Amma as well. We need to change our diet. " Prabhas shouted.

"Yeah okay" she said in a low tone.

" People don't take time to change their tastes and preferences." She spoke in her mind.